Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Please Kindly Recommend Interesting Stories For Me - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Please Kindly Recommend Interesting Stories For Me (1364 Views)

Request For Interesting Stories / Stories For The Book Discussion Club (africa) / Free Whacky Nigerian Short Stories For Your E-readers And Tablets (pdfs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Kindly Recommend Interesting Stories For Me by Cashio(m): 5:58am On Sep 19, 2014
pls recommend a nice nd finished story that one could read here on nairaland
Re: Please Kindly Recommend Interesting Stories For Me by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 19, 2014
The mod dz thread if we start putting links. So you will have to find them ....
Reluctant bride by tiffanyj ( I DON'T FOLLOW ROMANCE BUT I did Follow)
Generation To Generation by Queenxstar ( This story is a bomb)
Larrysun's The Brand of Cain.(I had always wish to get a brand lol)
Audreytimms' Unfulfilled Promises.( This story is the story of An Award winning writer, whose use English will make you think you can't speak 'meme'
Sammyhoe's we are able. (His story are *Speechless*, You will hate who he hates and love who he loves. E.t.c
Temitopedaniels' Pemisire.( That story is about a man's destiny)
Kingzpen's on the run (The story of woman who is married to a semi sterile soldier)
Whitemosquito's Eru ti Ife ( This story is a bomb, the writer self is our own editor at the secret place of the supers).
Dygeasy's The Job (Ehhhh...You must read this)
D9ty7's All In Circle (this ogaz Crime story can make you sit down and stayglued as if you are watching 24 hours.)
Danwrites' The Village Girl (Lollllll IThid story is hillariously *uhntwue* sweet/ Interesting.
Prettyspicey's Take me as I am (Not me, take her, I dont how she does it, but her way of writing just attract you to read more
Kayemjay's The complete assasin...
Flakkydagirl's My husband... And many many more... Princesa', Candy's The Web.. E.T.C
I am tired find them... this is Narialand where story abound.
Re: Please Kindly Recommend Interesting Stories For Me by Cashio(m): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2014
Divepen: The mod dz thread if we start putting links. So you will have to find them ....
Reluctant bride by tiffanyj ( I DON'T FOLLOW ROMANCE BUT I did Follow)
Generation To Generation by Queenxstar ( This story is a bomb)
Larrysun's The Brand of Cain.(I had always wish to get a brand lol)
Audreytimms' Unfulfilled Promises.( This story is the story of An Award winning writer, whose use English will make you think you can't speak 'meme'
Sammyhoe's we are able. (His story are *Speechless*, You will hate who he hates and love who he loves. E.t.c
Temitopedaniels' Pemisire.( That story is about a man's destiny)
Kingzpen's on the run (The story of woman who is married to a semi sterile soldier)
Whitemosquito's Eru ti Ife ( This story is a bomb, the writer self is our own editor at the secret place of the supers).
Dygeasy's The Job (Ehhhh...You must read this)
D9ty7's All In Circle (this ogaz Crime story can make you sit down and stayglued as if you are watching 24 hours.)
Danwrites' The Village Girl (Lollllll IThid story is hillariously *uhntwue* sweet/ Interesting.
Prettyspicey's Take me as I am (Not me, take her, I dont how she does it, but her way of writing just attract you to read more
Kayemjay's The complete assasin...
Flakkydagirl's My husband... And many many more... Princesa', Candy's The Web.. E.T.C
I am tired find them... this is Narialand where story abound.
tnks bro...will check dem out

(1) (Reply)

Crying As Food / Professor Wole Soyinka Published A Book Titled "Baiting Igbophobia" / Robert Littel's The Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.