Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Advice - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Advice (749 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Advice by joy199(f): 10:34am On Sep 19, 2014
I need an advice pls,I would be going for service nxt year march,but i dn't knw the best state to work my posting to.
Re: Advice by eph12(m): 11:02am On Sep 19, 2014
joy199: I need an advice pls,I would be going for service nxt year march,but i dn't knw the best state to work my posting to.
I think you should explain what you mean by 'best state' first so we know how to advise you.
Re: Advice by joy199(f): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
eph12:
I think you should explain what you mean by 'best state' first so we know how to advise you.
State where dere is job opportunities and teaching should not be compulsory.
Re: Advice by eph12(m): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
joy199: State where dere is job opportunities and teaching should not be compulsory.
This is how I would advice my younger ones; Pray you're posted to the north, or work it there, especially troubled areas. After camping you would be allowed to redeploy to any state of your choice. On getting to the state of your choice, go search for PPA yourself. If you see a place you like, get a letter of acceptance from the company and take it to the NYSC Secretariat of that state. They'll then issue you a new posting letter with your chosen PPA in it. Dazzal.
Re: Advice by joy199(f): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
eph12:
This is how I would advice my younger ones; Pray you're posted to the north, or work it there, especially troubled areas. After camping you would be allowed to redeploy to any state of your choice. On getting to the state of your choice, go search for PPA yourself. If you see a place you like, get a letter of acceptance from the company and take it to the NYSC Secretariat of that state. They'll then issue you a new posting letter with your chosen PPA in it. Dazzal.
Aiit tnk u
Re: Advice by yokiti: 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2014

(1)

How Much Did U Save During Your Service Year? / How To Change Date Of Birth / What Are The Merit Of Engaging In Nysc After Graduation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.