Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

More Why Should I Continue To Call It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / More Why Should I Continue To Call It (395 Views)

He Was Asked To Hold Torchlight While Surgeons Continue Operating His Body / Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. / Anambra To Recruit Foreign Doctors As Local Doctors Continue Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Why Should I Continue To Call It by mwers6146: 11:15am On Sep 19, 2014
More why should I continue to call it talk to this kid when all he does is turn around trash me respected there's a lot of times now I look as bad and I don't even see my son there so he died eremax in high school and whoever this other person is stop my son I'm not interested in anything that could answer we go on the show when he walked out on that stage I don't care what he says I don't believe a word now I don't trust them out of control trees chaos wherever he goes I regret the day that we went two senators and adopted Adam if Karen I would have just past the hospital and went over to the Humane Society and pick up a couple strays word much better off on the other hand Karen believes with everything in her.
For more information'Visit This Site ... http://masculinorisco.com/
Re: More Why Should I Continue To Call It by kilokeys(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2014
mwers6146: More why should I continue to call it talk to this kid when all he does is turn around trash me respected there's a lot of times now I look as bad and I don't even see my son there so he died eremax in high school and whoever this other person is stop my son I'm not interested in anything that could answer we go on the show when he walked out on that stage I don't care what he says I don't believe a word now I don't trust them out of control trees chaos wherever he goes I regret the day that we went two senators and adopted Adam if Karen I would have just past the hospital and went over to the Humane Society and pick up a couple strays word much better off on the other hand Karen believes with everything in her.
For more information'Visit This Site ... http://masculinorisco.com/

no punctuations?.. who writes like this? undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Lot Of Good Information But It Didn't Tell You / University Of Benin Nursing School Form Is Still On Sale Call_08164188736 / Cancer Treatment India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.