Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

You Know Who Killed Me,and You're Not Doing Anything -denrele On Goldie's Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Know Who Killed Me,and You're Not Doing Anything -denrele On Goldie's Death (570 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings / "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Know Who Killed Me,and You're Not Doing Anything -denrele On Goldie's Death by gistyinka(m): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Denrele had aninterview to SaharaTV's Fatima Sesay on the set of "Inside the Diaspora with Fatima", recounting the death of his beloved friend Goldie, a Nigerian entertainer.

Denrele speaks on the day she passed and his battle with not only the press, but her family also, who believed he had a hand in her demise.

"I kept seeing her in my dreams and she keeps telling me you know who killed me and you are not doing anything about it. I’m not kidding. You know these things, we actually don’t believe in (the) supernatural. I have a friend who can bear me witness to that. And then I have to call my mum who prayed...."

http://gistyinka.net/denrele-goldies-death-know-killed-avenge-death/

Re: You Know Who Killed Me,and You're Not Doing Anything -denrele On Goldie's Death by Edwinmason(m): 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
Who don die don die

(1) (Reply)

Taiwo Of Singing Duo Oshadipe Twins Dies / Did Akon Evade Ebola At His Congo Concert By Crowd Surfing In A Plastic Bubble? / Exclusive:olamide Unveils The Title Of His Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.