Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

‘davido Doesn’t Charge A Dime For Collabos ’ – Danagog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘davido Doesn’t Charge A Dime For Collabos ’ – Danagog (1252 Views)

Top 5 Music Collabos Nigerians Can’t Wait To See / Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic / HKN Arstiste, Danagog Grabs Lady's Butt On Stage In Owerri (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘davido Doesn’t Charge A Dime For Collabos ’ – Danagog by entadaplace2: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
If you are a fast rising artiste who intends to feature multiple awards winning African artiste of the year Davido on a song, then you need to read this.

In a recent interview, Danagog ‘Daniel Agunbiade’, who is signed to Davido-led HKN Records said, ‘Davido has love for everybody, he does collabo for people without charging them a dime. And, I believe Davido and Wizkid will collabo, soon.

We have the same producer, Shizzi. The fight will end soon; they are both interested in money. They will record a song together’. He went on to shed more light on the Wizkid and Davido beef, saying he was with them at the airport before they left Nigeria for New York and they were cool together.

Hear him: ‘I was with Davido at the airport. We were there for about 3 hours, because the flights were delayed. There were a lot of artistes there, and we all mingled together. I remember shuttling between Wizkid’s car and Davido’s car for about 4 times. ‘There was someone else with Wizkid that day, his name is Roli, he sells clothes and jewelries to top shots in the industry, Wizkid and Davido as well. He left Wizkid’s car for Davido’s and went to Wizkid again. Before that period, they had no fight and whatever Roli was saying to them, I don’t know, but the whole twitter thing started when they eventually landed in New York, they started exchanging words with each other.

I think it is just mis-understading. We have love for each other, we are like a family.’

On the flip side however, Davido currently charges about N6m to perform at a show.

Research also shows, Olamide and Wizkid charge about a Million each. What do you think Guys?

Source
Re: ‘davido Doesn’t Charge A Dime For Collabos ’ – Danagog by iamSi(m): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
You wanna know what I think? ... I think you guys should stop comparing Rich Kid with the ones that struggled to survive the horror their career posed against them ... It's like you compare Jonathan Kid with my Daughter ... If Davido decides to retire today, am sure he has nothing to loose . Wizzy and Olamide won't dare considering retirement ... Even if Davido no go show for 5 full years don't you think He can still buy like 5 Buggatis in 5 months? ... Don't you get it still? OBO himself, E joooo E ma ma fi awon Omo atapata'dide we awon Omo Olowo OOOoo ... We too stronger than them omo Olowos ... #JustSaying

1 Like

Re: ‘davido Doesn’t Charge A Dime For Collabos ’ – Danagog by akraym(m): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
I seriously think you's way ray
Re: ‘davido Doesn’t Charge A Dime For Collabos ’ – Danagog by hatux: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lol
Re: ‘davido Doesn’t Charge A Dime For Collabos ’ – Danagog by entadaplace2: 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
iamSi: You wanna know what I think? ... I think you guys should stop comparing Rich Kid with the ones that struggled to survive the horror their career posed against them ... It's like you compare Jonathan Kid with my Daughter ... If Davido decides to retire today, am sure he has nothing to loose . Wizzy and Olamide won't dare considering retirement ... Even if Davido no go show for 5 full years don't you think He can still buy like 5 Buggatis in 5 months? ... Don't you get it still? OBO himself, E joooo E ma ma fi awon Omo atapata'dide we awon Omo Olowo OOOoo ... We too stronger than them omo Olowos ... #JustSaying

Well said
Re: ‘davido Doesn’t Charge A Dime For Collabos ’ – Danagog by tanton(f): 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2014

Ball Pen Drawing of Davido stage 1 by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian portrait Artist

Ball Pen Drawing of Davido stage 2 by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian portrait Artist.

Ball Pen Drawing of Davido stage 3 by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian portrait Artist.

Ball Pen Drawing of Davido stage 4 by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian portrait Artist.

Completed Ball Pen Drawing of Davido Final stage by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian portrait Artist.

Portraits by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian Artist.

(1) (Reply)

See Kyle Jenner (one Of The Kardashian Sisters) Nipple Piercing / Singer-turned-prophet, Soul E Predicts Oprah's Death, General Election And More / Huddah Monroe Attacks Fan Who Claims He Paid Her For Sex....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.