Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,995 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

What Will You Do If You Came Across This Puzzle? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Will You Do If You Came Across This Puzzle? (642 Views)

Who Dies In This Puzzle? (Photo) / Come And Let Solve This Puzzle? / Solve This Puzzle For Money!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Came Across This Puzzle? by Mgpaki(m): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
I came across this question when I am listening to a program titled "One Missed Call" in one of the radio stations in Kaduna.
Despite listening to various responses and funny answers from people who called to say their answers, I brought forward the question to Nairaland to get your responds.
Here is the question (although others may take it as a passage) ;
"You are traveling with your one and only wife and you got to a stream which you have to cross with your legs,you then ask your wife to wait for you at the edge of the stream to cross to the other side first so as to ensure the safety of the water in the stream i.e whether it is too deep or not.
As you lay your leg inside the water,it feels like you have stepped on the back of a person. Quickly and scarefully, you jump to the other edge of the stream.
All of a sudden, you heard two strange voices from the stream ;
1st voice: Did you get him?
2nd voice: No, he had escaped but I will surely get him on his return?
Before you think of a solution to get your wife safely across the stream without falling a victim of those voices,you saw a huge,hungry LION from the other side of the river where your wife was,running towards wife."
What action will you take?
Will you enter the stream once again to cross and protect your wife while those with the strange voices are still waiting for your return? OR
Will you let the hungry Lion have a feast on your wife?
Note: there is no assurance you can fight a Lion even if you get to your wife.
Re: What Will You Do If You Came Across This Puzzle? by ExpressBooking(m): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
Best option is my wife should try and cross to the other side of the stream where I am. she might get lucky because the two strange voices are expecting a movement from the opposite direction and she may likely catch them unawares too and cross safely to my side.
Re: What Will You Do If You Came Across This Puzzle? by Mgpaki(m): 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
ExpressBooking: Best option is my wife should try and cross to the other side of the stream where I am. she might get lucky because the two strange voices are expecting a movement from the opposite direction and she may likely catch them unawares too and cross safely to my side.
what if she was not that lucky to cross as you are
Re: What Will You Do If You Came Across This Puzzle? by ExpressBooking(m): 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
of two bad options, one is always better

(1) (Reply)

The Need Of 3D Rendering Services / Africans Nature / !!attention Attention!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.