Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Ikeja Hotel Plc In Outstanding Bullish Run, Set To Return 100% Or More - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ikeja Hotel Plc In Outstanding Bullish Run, Set To Return 100% Or More (2291 Views)

MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 / Ikeja Hotel PLC Shareholders Locked Out Of Meeting Venue / Ikeja Hotel, Champion Breweries, IEI In Reign Of Capital Appreciation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikeja Hotel Plc In Outstanding Bullish Run, Set To Return 100% Or More by perewesley(m): 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ikeja hotel is currently undergoing an amazing bullish run, as the bulls seem unstoppable.

The current bullish run has seen price rally from 70k to 2.15k.

Technical analysis indicates that price may rally to as high as N5, the stock currently trades at 2.15k

I recommend a buy position on Ikeja hotel for the following reasons:

1. Formation of 3 white soldier candle stick pattern on the weekly chart(strong bullish signal)

2. The stock is trading above all major and minor EMA lines.

3. Bullish breakout on the top band of the bollinger band(on the weekly chart)

p.s- find attached weekly candlestick chart, showing formation of 3 white soldier candle stick pattern.

Re: Ikeja Hotel Plc In Outstanding Bullish Run, Set To Return 100% Or More by ifaoni(m): 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
nice scope. get cheap datas for ur phones. Check my signature.
Re: Ikeja Hotel Plc In Outstanding Bullish Run, Set To Return 100% Or More by davide470(m): 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nice analysis perewesley, but is there any fundamentals driving this bullish run or are we just looking at sentiments?
Re: Ikeja Hotel Plc In Outstanding Bullish Run, Set To Return 100% Or More by Dfash(m): 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
davide470: Nice analysis perewesley, but is there any fundamentals driving this bullish run or are we just looking at sentiments?

Good question bro . Wanted to ask same question cos we ar talking abt money issue here . No be play play .....
So OP...over to you sir /ma .
Re: Ikeja Hotel Plc In Outstanding Bullish Run, Set To Return 100% Or More by perewesley(m): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2014
My take on Ikeja Hotel's bullish run is as follows:

(THE FACTS)
1.) Transcorp Hotel Plc's IPO is going to fly at about 10NGN per share, thus creating an upward pull effect for ikeja Hotel owners of CAP hotel(Abuja Sheraton) and Lagos Sheraton

2.) Concomitantly, Ikeja Hotel's hospitality business is generally bigger than Transcorp's hospitality franchise, hence Transcorp 10NGN IPO is a slap on Ikeja's current market price.

3.)Ikeja Hotel has an EPS of 83kobo and a PE ration of 2.6. Believe you me, that's pretty impressive for a 2.15NGN stock.

4.)Management of Ikeja Hotel has plans to revamp the comatose and lacklustre Sheraton Abuja. When completed, Sheraton abuja would be better able to compete with Transcorp Hilton, thus increasing the profitability ratio for Ikeja Hotel.

(THE FICTION)

1.) Rumour has it that there are behind the scene "takeover" moves by some international hotel conglomerate with regards to Ikeja Hotel.
If the above rumour is true, Ikeja Hotel would become a gold mine.

2.) Rumour also has it that there is some underlying connection between Transcorp Hotel Plc and Ikeja Hotel Plc.
Re: Ikeja Hotel Plc In Outstanding Bullish Run, Set To Return 100% Or More by perewesley(m): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
Between, don't say I told you so, -----call your stockbroker and place a buy instruction on Ikeja Hotel.

Already doing 4.65% as we speak!!!

From my earlier technical analysis with regards to the formation of the 3 white soldier candlestick pattern, it's going to be a bullish week for Ikeja Hotel.

Get in, take your 30/40% and move on.

Goodluck!
Re: Ikeja Hotel Plc In Outstanding Bullish Run, Set To Return 100% Or More by perewesley(m): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: Ikeja Hotel Plc In Outstanding Bullish Run, Set To Return 100% Or More by davide470(m): 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
...and the losing streak starts
Re: Ikeja Hotel Plc In Outstanding Bullish Run, Set To Return 100% Or More by davide470(m): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Going down..

9% loss as at this point in time.
Re: Ikeja Hotel Plc In Outstanding Bullish Run, Set To Return 100% Or More by perewesley(m): 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
coming back up
Re: Ikeja Hotel Plc In Outstanding Bullish Run, Set To Return 100% Or More by perewesley(m): 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
coming back up
davide470 post=/post/26541251:
Going down..
9% loss as at this point in time.
Re: Ikeja Hotel Plc In Outstanding Bullish Run, Set To Return 100% Or More by adebayo111: 1:32am On Oct 04, 2014
How do i get a chart to analyse nigerian stock
Re: Ikeja Hotel Plc In Outstanding Bullish Run, Set To Return 100% Or More by bullsnbearsng: 9:41am On Oct 10, 2014
Ikeja Hotel Records Losses in Q1 2014

Q1 2014 saw Ikeja Hotel record depressed revenue and losses after tax. High cost numbers in the period, hindered the group from making profit. Operating expense rose by 12%, while operating income dipped by 72%. Net assets fell by 1%, while working capital inched up by 2%. View details of the result on http://www.bullsnbearsng.com/2014/10/ikeja-hotel-records-losses-in-q1-2014.html?spref=tw.
Re: Ikeja Hotel Plc In Outstanding Bullish Run, Set To Return 100% Or More by perewesley(m): 11:30am On Oct 14, 2014
adebayo111:
How do i get a chart to analyse nigerian stock

http://theanalystng.com//quote/IKEJAHOTEL/Charts

You'd have to subscribe though.
Re: Ikeja Hotel Plc In Outstanding Bullish Run, Set To Return 100% Or More by perewesley(m): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2014
bullsnbearsng:
Ikeja Hotel Records Losses in Q1 2014

Q1 2014 saw Ikeja Hotel record depressed revenue and losses after tax. High cost numbers in the period, hindered the group from making profit. Operating expense rose by 12%, while operating income dipped by 72%. Net assets fell by 1%, while working capital inched up by 2%. View details of the result on http://www.bullsnbearsng.com/2014/10/ikeja-hotel-records-losses-in-q1-2014.html?spref=tw.

To be honest I do not know what's moving Ikeja hotel, my bull signal was purely derived from technical analysis.

What's happening now is a classic case of fundamentals fighting technicals= stock manipulation///

Candid advice, If you got in earlier, don't be greedy exit before friday!!!

Future Prediction///---price action forming head and shoulders pattern//deduction.....price may continue bullish run this week.

Next week may see price decline to the N1.4, N1.8 region. If this happens re-enter and continue the ride up///

Caveat- The above is not a buy or sell recommendation, just my candid analysis.

Re: Ikeja Hotel Plc In Outstanding Bullish Run, Set To Return 100% Or More by pappilo(m): 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
Does anyone know if there are any share spreadbetting companies in Nigeria?

I need to go short on this share. Currentky trading at N3.21
Re: Ikeja Hotel Plc In Outstanding Bullish Run, Set To Return 100% Or More by perewesley(m): 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
Re: Ikeja Hotel Plc In Outstanding Bullish Run, Set To Return 100% Or More by perewesley(m): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
pappilo:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I do not think you can take a short position on Nigerian stocks.

Waiting for it to come down, then go long.
Re: Ikeja Hotel Plc In Outstanding Bullish Run, Set To Return 100% Or More by perewesley(m): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
pappilo:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I do not think you can take a short position of Nigerian stocks.

Waiting for it to come down, then go long.
Re: Ikeja Hotel Plc In Outstanding Bullish Run, Set To Return 100% Or More by pappilo(m): 11:22am On Oct 15, 2014
perewesley:

2.) Rumour also has it that there is some underlying connection between Transcorp Hotel Plc and Ikeja Hotel Plc.

There is absolutely no link between the 2
Re: Ikeja Hotel Plc In Outstanding Bullish Run, Set To Return 100% Or More by pappilo(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
N3.78 close pf play yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

Turn your #100 to #256,000 on VMG Platform / MMM Re-opens Accounts, Members To Lose 80% Of Their Money / *new Whatsapp Investment For Interested People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.