Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Why We Banned Lil Kesh's Song Shoki - NBC Finally Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why We Banned Lil Kesh's Song Shoki - NBC Finally Reveals (978 Views)

Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals / Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? / M.I Finally Reveals His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Banned Lil Kesh's Song Shoki - NBC Finally Reveals by Stanjr: 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
source:- http://.net/2014/09/19/why-we-banned-shoki-nbc-reveals-must-read/
Few Days ago, We Posted the News that
NBC has Banned Popular Hit Song Shoki .. Read along! In an obviously ill thought out move to
seem relevant, the Nigerian broadcasting
Commission (NBC) has slammed a ban on
Nigeria’s latest tune export, ‘ Shoki ’. The media adviser of the NBC who spoke
at a press briefing told FNN
correspondent that ” the song ‘Shoki’
which is a Yoruba slang for ‘quickie’ has
spread to other African countries and
everybody is singing what they don’t understand, even my two year old
daughter came to my room and just
started muttering ‘ahh shoki’, its a scary
experience, so we banned it”. This directive has not gone down well with
media houses and the end consumers of
the monster banger as there was a protest
in front of the NBC office with the
protester mounting massive sub-woofer
speakers and putting the deafening song on repeat and shouting ‘Ahh Shoki’. More to follow.
fore more updates visit:- http://.net
Re: Why We Banned Lil Kesh's Song Shoki - NBC Finally Reveals by naijathings(m): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
Who cares.? It is not as if it is the national anthem.
Re: Why We Banned Lil Kesh's Song Shoki - NBC Finally Reveals by DonaldGenes(m): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
Where are the Garri Crew?

They should come and do justice to this thread angry grin angry grin
Re: Why We Banned Lil Kesh's Song Shoki - NBC Finally Reveals by hummerwise(m): 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
Shoki means Quickie?

Which verse of the bible dem see dis 1?

Just an irrelevant and invalid reason to giv
Re: Why We Banned Lil Kesh's Song Shoki - NBC Finally Reveals by derrick333(m): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
SMH!!shoki(quickie) N ukwu (ass) wch1 is more raunchy? So u ban d song cus ur 2yr old daughter say shoki or bcus it has spread to oda country? U b enermy of progress or wat? I trust 9jà. ,Shey NA only woofer u de c now? Leta u go c wolf itsef,
Re: Why We Banned Lil Kesh's Song Shoki - NBC Finally Reveals by ideee03(f): 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
Stanjr: source:- http://.net/2014/09/19/why-we-banned-shoki-nbc-reveals-must-read/
Few Days ago, We Posted the News that
NBC has Banned Popular Hit Song Shoki .. Read along! In an obviously ill thought out move to
seem relevant, the Nigerian broadcasting
Commission (NBC) has slammed a ban on
Nigeria’s latest tune export, ‘ Shoki ’. The media adviser of the NBC who spoke
at a press briefing told FNN (FAKE NIJA NEWS )
correspondent that ” the song ‘Shoki’
which is a Yoruba slang for ‘quickie’ has
spread to other African countries and
everybody is singing what they don’t understand, even my two year old
daughter came to my room and just
started muttering ‘ahh shoki’, its a scary
experience, so we banned it”. This directive has not gone down well with
media houses and the end consumers of
the monster banger as there was a protest
in front of the NBC office with the
protester mounting massive sub-woofer
speakers and putting the deafening song on repeat and shouting ‘Ahh Shoki’. More to follow.
fore more updates visit:- http://.net

It's a joke,not real. Lol at 'my 2 yr old daughter singing ahhh shoki'
Re: Why We Banned Lil Kesh's Song Shoki - NBC Finally Reveals by davdandam(m): 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nbc, Smh they won't ban song until it's dying away. ....who are we deceiving. ..

(1) (Reply)

Did She Pack Out For Real? / Fame Has Changed Wizkid - Samklef Speaks On Wizkid's Arrogance / Helen Paul Living Her Dreams …opens Multi-million Naira Film Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.