Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,737 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland (540 Views)

If A Teacher Like This Is Found In Your Class, Will You Miss Class? / If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture? / These Is 4 Real And Life If U Need D Real Guest On O.o.u Admission List Just Hola Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
Being a registered member of Nairaland comes with its unique thrill and benefits. Visiting nairaland as a guest excludes you from such benefits. Some of the features and benefits guest viewers miss out on are as below:

Signatures: Looking at the signature of some users can be educative, informative and sometimes annoying. Even as a registered user, I didn't know I was missing out on this feature until I created my own signature. Peoples signature can give some level of insight about their real life personalities.

Likes: There are some pretty funny and very enlightening posts on nairaland that just makes you laugh and feel good that you feel like returning the favour to such posters for making your day by hitting their like button. As a guest you don't get to see the like buttons let alone hitting one.

Follow: You may come across some topics that are of high interest to you. But as a guest on the forum, you simply miss out on following such topics as you won't receive notifications when such threads are updated. At times it might take you minutes and lots of data to browse through the large collection of topics before you finally locate you favourite thread.

Mention: The fun of being a user of a forum is not complete if no one ever knows of your existence, talkless of quoting or mentioning you. The mention feature is one great feature that gives you relevance as a registerd user because you get to know when someone mentions your name on a particular thread or topic.

Reply: Finally, being just an observer in my opinion has little or no fun. Making things happen or being among those who makes things happen in any forum or group or arena can be fulfilling on its own. It gives you a sense of relevance. As a guest, you miss out in contributing to very educative and informative topics.

There are many other features on Nairaland not available to guest, but these are the ones that really thrills me as a registered user.
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Truth24(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
So so so true.... I've been a guest on nairaland for more dan 2yrs and I never felt the fun I'm feeling now as a member....
And the most of it all is the fun of F.T.C on a FP thread like dis....
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Mention(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ok
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by graciousolo(m): 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
k
Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by Yungwhy(m): 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
Yhu garrit bro

1 Like

Re: 5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland by rioemmanuel(m): 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Guests dont have access to the diary and sexuality section

(1) (Reply)

. / Phy192 Noun / Selected Lasu Students Visit National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.