Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Are You Happy With Your Current Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Happy With Your Current Job? (838 Views)

Enjoy Full- Time Income Along With Your Current Job. / How To Answer The Question "Why Do You Want To Change Your Current Job" / If You Are Unemployed Or Not Happy With Your Present Work, Pls Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Happy With Your Current Job? by Olutola88(m): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
It is a popular fact that the rate of unemployment in Nigeria is very high but it's more pathetic to realize that more than half of the employed population are not happy with their job.

Many employees are miserably underpaid, some do not get personal/career development, have poor work environment, little or no work motivation, battle with job security among other pointers of dissatisfaction

I know many employees in Nigeria don't even care about been offered all other packages that make an organization a decent employer, all they want is an employer that can offer them a reward that will sufficiently pay their bills. Despite the fact that these “handicapped” employees aren't asking for too much, they are still not getting the little they are asking for.

ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH YOUR CURRENT JOB? Why Yes/No?
Re: Are You Happy With Your Current Job? by Gooci(m): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
CAPITAL NO:

personal/career development(error)....
poor work environment(fair)
little or no work motivation(error)
battle with job security(error)
salary(error)
Re: Are You Happy With Your Current Job? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gooci: CAPITAL NO:

salary(error)
Employer (error)
Employee (error) grin
Gooci: CAPITAL NO:

salary(error)
Employer (error)
Employee (error)
Re: Are You Happy With Your Current Job? by Olutola88(m): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
Godditex: Employer (error)
Employee (error) grin Employer (error)
Employee (error)
He just spoke his mind. You think he's not patriotic? Nah! Some organizations in Nigeria are actually worse than what he has illustrated

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy With Your Current Job? by Doclight(m): 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
i am not o.

Need a new one. Gladly hoping
Re: Are You Happy With Your Current Job? by Evergreen4(m): 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hmm, I don't even have one, let alone not being happy with it. God will see me through.

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy With Your Current Job? by Olutola88(m): 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
Doclight: i am not o.

Need a new one. Gladly hoping
what is wrong with your current job?
Re: Are You Happy With Your Current Job? by Doclight(m): 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
Olutola88: what is wrong with your current job?
un-satisfactory
Re: Are You Happy With Your Current Job? by debbie(f): 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
NO,No ,NO and multiple NO
Job satifaction-zero
Salary+owed-only imagine it
Work enviroment-nothing worse
Career development-dont even dream of it
Staff-mouth fighters
Boss=Devil himself- curse ur life out

Me- marking time,ready to exit
Re: Are You Happy With Your Current Job? by Cpumping(m): 7:56am On Sep 20, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Front Desk Officer / Wfmcentre Recruiting Sales Associate For Union Bank At Lafia And Gboko / Urgent Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.