Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Six Discipling Principles ... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Discipling Principles ... (371 Views)

Olufemi Akindayomi, Accuses Pastor Adeboye Of Changing Church Principles / Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth / How To Obtain Strong Faith (six Principles) By Dr. Fred. K.c. Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six Discipling Principles ... by overcomersfaith(f): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
eloved, before Jesus went to the cross, He prayed for us, He did not leave us comfortless, He intercedes for us so that none given Him by His father will be missing. Up until now, I see experience this guiding jealously principle in the life of Christ in my life. Each time I am at the cross road of life, I will hear a voice or a sign showing me where to go. Peradventure, I have taken a path and I want to still confer His presence, He is always available to lead me. I don’t know whether you are experiencing this but I believe that every child of God should.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Evil And Suffering: Why Do They Exist? / Testimony Vs Lamentation / The Big Rocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.