Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

I Am More Experienced Than Jonathan-Atiku - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am More Experienced Than Jonathan-Atiku (357 Views)

Buhari Is Cuter Than Jonathan - Cossy Orjiakor / Powerful Than Jonathan: Dangote Is Africa’s Most Powerful Man (forbes) / Between Jonathan, Atiku And The Rest Who Is Better To Lead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am More Experienced Than Jonathan-Atiku by jaybossYBNL(m): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
In an Interview with AFP on Friday in Abuja, Atiku
Abubakar blasts Goodluck Jonathan’s administration saying him and the ruling party PDP lacks the political will to end the Boko Haram insurgency that has been killing citizens since 2009.

Excepts below:
“This insurgency shouldn’t have lasted even six months,” he told AFP in Abuja and recalled sectarian religious violence in the northeast state
of Yobe during his time in office.

“Within weeks we crushed it because we did not neglect military training and, of course, we did not lack the leadership and the capacity to take decisions.

“I told Nigerians that he (Jonathan) did not have the capacity, he didn’t have the experience. He didn’t have anything and yet they gave him the chance, the opportunity,”

“And they can now see the chance and the opportunity they gave him. Of course I’m more experienced than he is. I believe my capacity cannot be compare with his, in all respect.” he said.

Abubakar said he will make his intentions known if he will contest for the presidency or not on the 26th of September 2014.

www.jayboss..com/2014/09/i-am-more-experienced-than-jonathan.html?m=1
Re: I Am More Experienced Than Jonathan-Atiku by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
Atiku was a Vice President for 8 years.

GEJ - Deputy Governor for 6 years

Governor for 2 years

Vice President for 6 years

Acting President for 6 months

President for 5 years

How is Atiku more experienced?
Does experience have another meaning in Atiku's dictionary?
Re: I Am More Experienced Than Jonathan-Atiku by Edwinmason(m): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
20pounds: Atiku was a Vice President for 8 years.

GEJ - Deputy Governor for 6 years

Governor for 2 years

Vice President for 6 years

Acting President for 6 months

President for 5 years

How is Atiku more experienced?
Does experience have another meaning in Atiku's dictionary?
help me ask am
Re: I Am More Experienced Than Jonathan-Atiku by HisSexcellency(m): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
He is more experienced in what capacity, vice president? He should better go contest for adamawa state governor, that way he can crush them straight from yola instead of abuja.
Re: I Am More Experienced Than Jonathan-Atiku by masterplan303(m): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
Re: I Am More Experienced Than Jonathan-Atiku by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
More experienced at looting

(1) (Reply)

Flood Sacks Over 200 Residents In Llorin / Dermarose On This Page We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The 2 Meal Solution / Meet The 1244247th Nl'der

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.