Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

10 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria – Aliko Dangote Offers Insight.. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria – Aliko Dangote Offers Insight.. (742 Views)

10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves / When You See The Guy You Stole His Money In Boutique PIC / When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria – Aliko Dangote Offers Insight.. by FNNEWS: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
Celebrated Nigerian Billionaire, Alhaji Aliko Dangote is arguably one of the richest men in Africa, with frequent mentions on Forbes lists. Questions have always been asked however, about the sources or origin of his wealth..click below to see list

http:///2014/09/10-ways-make-money-nigeria-aliko-dangote-offers-insight/
Re: 10 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria – Aliko Dangote Offers Insight.. by RedArrow: 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
I don't believe he said all these

#7 to # especially

Just saying ooo

1. Don’t Do Blood Money. It will backfire. Hopefully you have seen this happen in Nollywood

2. Hard work hardly ever pays if it does not involve Smart work

3. When in doubt, ask questions. It always helps

4. “Sharing Problems” is not really all that it is made out to be. That saying of “A Problem shared is half solved” does not always apply in the business world. That Problem You are about to share might be the next big business Idea…. Like that my friend who complained to my other friend about how the nudes his girl sent to him kept getting him into trouble with his main. This other friend now took the “problem” and invented SNAPCHAT. The rest is history (NOTE: The owner of the problem didn’t make a dime)

5. If there’s a Government contract around, you better take it

6. Surround yourself with intelligent people who will always tell you the truth. If you inner circle always act like Yes Men, Get rid of them. As fast as possible

7. Always settle the Police

8. Don’t kiss ass (Not to be confused with “Don’t Eat Ass”)

9. If you want to be successful then you shouldn’t spend too much time on arguments as stupid as “”Wizkid or Davido?”

10. Contest for (and win) Political Office.

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me The Ans / Welcome To Nigeria! / Tunde's Blade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.