Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

What It Takes To Earn Big Bucks With Adsense - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What It Takes To Earn Big Bucks With Adsense (650 Views)

FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge / What It Takes To Establish A Bureau De Change(experts Only, No Clowning.thanks!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What It Takes To Earn Big Bucks With Adsense by gold100(m): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2008
The idea of Google Adsense is very, very simple: drop some codes on your web pages and when people click the ads, you, make money. But there are a number of important questions to ask when building sites so that you can earn the most money for your time and effort. The most important questions are:
1. How do I design a site so that it will get the most clicks?
2. What topics are the most valuable and will earn will earn me the most money?
3. How do I track the results of my efforts to see where I can expand and improve?

Those are the big questions. And there are good answers to those questions. I will discuss each one, one step at a time;
1. Designing a Site to Get the Most Clicks: Site design is very important in the quest to earn money with Adsense. If you put the wrong kinds of ads up, or put them in the wrong place on the page, you might get some clicks, but you will earn a lot less than if you know the best way to format your adsense ads and follow it.

2. Selecting the Most Valuable Topics: It is pretty obvious that some advertisements are worth more than others. The same is true with Adwords advertisers, for example, you might think that the keywords “sport cars” would be very valuable because sport cars are expensive. But among the group of people searching for “sport cars” are a lot of people who just want to see pictures of sports cars, or people who just have interest in sports cars but aren’t looking for one. On the other hand people searching for “sports car insurance” – they are looking to buy one. The value of clicks for the terms “sport car insurance” is almost seven times as much as the value of clicks for just “sports cars”. This means that it’s very important that you know what keywords to target before you build content for your web pages.

3.   Tracking Your Result for Improvement and Expansion: So you have got the right page design and you are focusing on the high paying topics. The last thing is to test, test, and test. Test your websites, find out which pages have the most clicks, which subjects are drawing the most interest, and expand on those topics.

for free information on making money through google adsense, click on www.goldvilla..com or send a mail to enegold@ymail.com

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In A Lucrative Patnership? / Help Pls / This Pays More Than Any Other Online Business: Including Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.