Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Pictures Of Long Que Of People Waiting To Buy The Iphone6 And Others Fighting - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures Of Long Que Of People Waiting To Buy The Iphone6 And Others Fighting (3321 Views)

OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery / Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? / Thousands of people que at apple's company to buy new iphone 6(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Long Que Of People Waiting To Buy The Iphone6 And Others Fighting by BrTune: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
grin grin
The Man holding the Iphone6 is the first apple customer to purchase the new phone.
The que right there is in NewYork.

Re: Pictures Of Long Que Of People Waiting To Buy The Iphone6 And Others Fighting by BrTune: 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
See as my guyman arrange. Hehe

Re: Pictures Of Long Que Of People Waiting To Buy The Iphone6 And Others Fighting by Nsonaso(m): 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
BrTune: grin grin
The Man holding the Iphone6 is the first apple customer to purchase the new phone.
The que right there is in NewYork.

Well bro... At least Nigerians can see how jobless other people are in their country.... not only in Nigeria that job scares

2. It shows the rate of irresponsible, jobless and senseless people in that country

Though I think those people queueing up there are under a spell or something because it doesn't sound normal to me.........

(1) (Reply)

A Clash Of The Titans - Iphone 7 Vs. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge / MTN Introduces New Tariff Plan For Teens - MTN Mpulse / HUAWEI nova 3i (P Smart+) Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.