Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Ogun State Government Postponed Resumption Date To October 8 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogun State Government Postponed Resumption Date To October 8 (1409 Views)

JAMB Extends Closing Date To Febraury 5th / “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse / Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State Government Postponed Resumption Date To October 8 by bunmioguns(m): 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ogun state Government has postponed the resumption date for all Primary and Secondary Schools (Private and Public) in the state from September 22 to October 8
Re: Ogun State Government Postponed Resumption Date To October 8 by Tolexander: 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
bunmioguns: Ogun state Government has postponed the resumption date for all Primary and Secondary Schools (Private and Public) in the state from September 22 to October 8
hmmmm!

This, long closure of school, is what i always loved in my primary and secondary school days. But the closures were very rare.

In university, school closure was common. But i loathed it.
Re: Ogun State Government Postponed Resumption Date To October 8 by adenines(m): 9:01am On Sep 21, 2014
From the way I see things there would be a kind of confusion among schools tomorrow especially the private schools that have been agitating for resumption before now.

(1) (Reply)

High School Diploma Of South Brook Academy / UNIVERSITY OF BENIN 2015/2016 Whatsapp Group / Unilorin Cut-off Mark For 2015 Post-utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.