Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. (4412 Views)

5 Things You Don't Know Have Names.(pictures Included) #1 / Is It Poverty Or Lack Of Studying Hard Is This Person's Problem?(photo Included) / Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Janeify(f): 10:10am On Sep 20, 2014
Unibenstudent: those have bEen replaced by noreos?
i still see them though they are scarce now...they are fallen heroes grin
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 20, 2014
Janeify: i still see them though they are scarce now...they are fallen heroes grin
yes am sure the ones u saw were expired since 2004
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by kika23(f): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2014
Speedy and coconut biscuits...
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Janeify(f): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2014
Unibenstudent: yes am sure the ones u saw were expired since 2004
lol...i didn't check the expiry date since i no wan buy
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2014
Janeify: lol...i didn't check the expiry date since i no wan buy
did u remember the digestive biscuits that was microscopic too
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol
With speedy, bakers,star and digestive...lol
I was so playful, that when I wanna eat speedy, I would line it up on a table...hahaha. and start eating it...one-by-one. grin
That cabin dey too tasteless, even when I got into secondary school, the money for (2)cabin biscuits, I go use am buy (1)captain biscuit and chop it in a day. grin
LMFAO!! So the tradition of resuming boarding school with 2 can biscuits affected you too? LOL. You eat up one bakers biscuit in a day? You must love it. Those times I don't eat my cabin biscuit, I use them for what I call 'soaking'.
Soaking is a mixture of broken cabin biscuits, milk, water and sugar(optional). I detested eating just cabin so much that I can't eat it if I don't soak it in milk, water, sugar.
It was delicious though, and I open and consume my cabin biscuit all in a day via soaking LOL.
I loved digestive biscuits too. Digestive were round and too sugary, I loved it.
I also loved Glucose biscuit, maybe because they were sugary.

Yeah I noticed you're playful. But I didn't know if you were so since childhood. tongue
You were probably eating the speedy one-by-one so it would finish slowly grin.

So what did you do with the left-over money meant for two-cabin biscuits? I guess you bought sweet biscuits with them.
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Janeify(f): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2014
Unibenstudent: did u remember the digestive biscuits that was microscopic too
yesand kiddo too..i loved kiddo cos it was too sugary
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 20, 2014
Janeify: yesand kiddo too..i loved kiddo cos it was too sugary
too much sugar gal.follow back
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Janeify(f): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2014
Unibenstudent: too much sugar gal.follow back
Alrice grin
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:58am On Sep 20, 2014
Where are my Okin shortcake and temitope "Brick" buscuit? embarassed
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by themmydhayhor(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2014
Coconut

gringringrin
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Harmvirus(f): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2014
debdave: For me....all but speedy.
I remember putting Cabin inside a cup..pouring cold water and milk(cowbell or blueboat),allowing it to melt and then....with my spoon...enjoy it to the last... grin.

I did that with Cabin biscuit too as a boarder, I really enjoyed it..
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
Go Speedy Go speedy go.speedy was my favourite cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
Cabin biscuit and Okin biscuit is the best biscuit ever
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
Seanixking: Speedy all de way...........#team Speedy....abeg mod front page fhingz
Yes #team speedy smiley
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Speedy, I always gulped it with little chilled water and chew up. Gosh na die that time don't talk to me because I am in the metaphysical.
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by bullyman36(m): 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
Cabin all the way...especially when you dip it inside water or tea. grin but I hate that biscuit called coconut with passion lipsrsealed
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by bullyman36(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Where are my Okin shortcake and temitope "Brick" buscuit? embarassed
Lolz nothing like that "brick" biscuit my bro. I can still remember how I do divide it into two with my teeth so it won't finish on time grin
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Ayomideaop(f): 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
kelechiMarie: SPEEDY all d way and dat coconut one too also loved pepper snacks ,hated cabin
wat about okin, Nice nd digestive biscuits
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by fr3do(m): 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
Speedy embarassed

I loved that biscuit
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
I tell u cheesy
Dat biscuit and water lasan and my belle don full be datgrin
bullyman36:
Lolz nothing like that "brick" biscuit my bro. I can still remember how I do divide it into two with my teeth so it won't finish on time grin
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Enoquin(f): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
cheesy Speedy, just pour it into a bowl of milk
Cabin, take it with cold milo and milk beverage
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Atk01(f): 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
Speedy and fishy!!! I also loved Bisco and pepper snacks. But my all time favourite is cheese balls.
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by temhab(f): 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
Speedy biscuits
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Tundecool(m): 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
Valfrankie: I LOVED Okin and bakers biscuit, but the OP didn't include there pics, so I REFUSE TO COMMENT embarassedembarassedembarassed Thank GOD for my Guinness stout n weed, sha life still make sense! grin

Brotherly....

Ma Bad....

Ur Guinness & weed dope die..
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by OsoDupe(f): 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Speedy, coconut, fishly, each one for different mood I was in then.I don't like cabin.
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Tundecool(m): 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
Janeify: Coconut and speedy all the way,i can't it cabin alone

Cabin All The Way....

Just dip em in2 1 full cup of ice cold water mixed with blueboat milk and Ovaltine....

Babe, its mind blowing....
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Tundecool(m): 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ayomideaop:
wat about okin, Nice nd digestive biscuits

Nice??
I seriously hated it...

Makes my stomach ache almost every time...

Its simply Jedified.
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Rapzino: 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
Cabin jawe!! I remember when i dey shift am from inside cupboard, chaiye cabin na my baby!
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by indomitable234: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
Speedy all the way
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Tundecool(m): 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
Rapzino: Cabin jawe!! I remember when i dey shift am from inside cupboard, chaiye cabin na my baby!

You Gbayii jare...
Re: Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included. by Krasid(m): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
Coconut biscuit all the way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unilorin Graduation List 2017 Is Out- How To Check / Sex For Marks: Drop Lecturer's Name & Institution Here / Problem With Waec Result; Help Needed Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.