Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

What Will You Do When You See Ya Pastor In A Brothel Oneday? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will You Do When You See Ya Pastor In A Brothel Oneday? (722 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria / Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do When You See Ya Pastor In A Brothel Oneday? by raphy(m): 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
some pastors live bad life even thought they preach with power.some drink beer smoke weed and womanize at night.when they know there members,wont see them.if oneday you see ya pastor what will you do?
Re: What Will You Do When You See Ya Pastor In A Brothel Oneday? by Amthol(m): 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
Confront him and asK what was he doing there don't make assumptions
Re: What Will You Do When You See Ya Pastor In A Brothel Oneday? by gede7744(f): 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
find out what he was doing there. u never can tell
Re: What Will You Do When You See Ya Pastor In A Brothel Oneday? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
Tell him oga pastor WELLDONE
Re: What Will You Do When You See Ya Pastor In A Brothel Oneday? by saaedlee: 11:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
Brothel! I guess u shouldbe asking urself; "wha tha heck am I doing here?"
Re: What Will You Do When You See Ya Pastor In A Brothel Oneday? by whitelondon: 11:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
what would you do when you see a pastor in your church, who happen to be your neighbour, handling his wife hair dresser's boobs in his room. sucking 'em niipples like a hungry suckling.
Re: What Will You Do When You See Ya Pastor In A Brothel Oneday? by merieam16(f): 12:12am On Sep 20, 2014
Join him in Preachin d gospel
Re: What Will You Do When You See Ya Pastor In A Brothel Oneday? by raphy(m): 12:42am On Sep 20, 2014
merieam16: Join him in Preachin d gospel
lol
Re: What Will You Do When You See Ya Pastor In A Brothel Oneday? by yomi007k(m): 12:43am On Sep 20, 2014
saaedlee: Brothel! I guess u shouldbe asking urself; "wha tha heck am I doing here?"
I came 2 Bleep, I hope he's here 4 d same thing.
Re: What Will You Do When You See Ya Pastor In A Brothel Oneday? by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:44am On Sep 20, 2014
whitelondon: what would you do when you see a pastor in your church, who happen to be your neighbour, handling his wife hair dresser's boobs in his room. sucking 'em niipples like a hungry suckling.
...well, i will say to myself ' touch not my anointed, and do ma prophet no harm!' At least that is the word of jehovah!! lol.
Re: What Will You Do When You See Ya Pastor In A Brothel Oneday? by herald9: 12:50am On Sep 20, 2014
What were you doing in a brothel too?. undecided

I'll wink and pass on....pastor was a human be before he became a pastor
Re: What Will You Do When You See Ya Pastor In A Brothel Oneday? by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 20, 2014
i'd juz act like ah didnt see him. no be new thing.
Re: What Will You Do When You See Ya Pastor In A Brothel Oneday? by ifaoni(m): 2:17am On Sep 20, 2014
i'll assume he went there to preach. Get your cheap dats with bonus. Check my signature.
Re: What Will You Do When You See Ya Pastor In A Brothel Oneday? by whitelondon: 6:46am On Sep 20, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
...well, i will say to myself ' touch not my anointed, and do ma prophet no harm!' At least that is the word of jehovah!! lol.

lol.. well I never planned to do him any harm though, I only took him in contempt in church. who cares about all the hype about them, they are human before PASTOR.. booby dey Hungry person suck at times na, especially when your wife no dey around
Re: What Will You Do When You See Ya Pastor In A Brothel Oneday? by barthchuks(m): 6:49am On Sep 20, 2014
I'l join the church choir, you know what that means dnt you?
Re: What Will You Do When You See Ya Pastor In A Brothel Oneday? by PastorOluT(m): 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
God is watching is 3D!
Re: What Will You Do When You See Ya Pastor In A Brothel Oneday? by malvisguy212: 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
bible say "if you dont know me dont judge me"
i will ask him, what are you doing here pastor? No mather what answer he gave to me,i will simply reply him" IT IS WELL"(but i will bookmark that day,lol).
Re: What Will You Do When You See Ya Pastor In A Brothel Oneday? by raphy(m): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
na preach he went to preach.to his customers .nothing new under d sun happy weekend

(1) (Reply)

How To Woo That Pastor's Daughter You Like / The Price Jesus Paid / Beware Of So-call Pastors/prophets That Pray For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.