Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:12 AM

How To Receive Your 2go Offline Messages Just Like Whatapps On Your Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Receive Your 2go Offline Messages Just Like Whatapps On Your Phones (837 Views)

2GO Users: Drop Your 2go Problems Here And Get It Solved / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Receive Your 2go Offline Messages Just Like Whatapps On Your Phones by timidapsin(m): 1:34am On Sep 20, 2014
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/mmO1rku16V_raYKqqVVyyZq3GMAhhnVPHJGBgMykxxEMFo8dssaIvtcsyuY-0j2gkg=w300[/img]
Today am gonna be showing you a little trick on
How to receive your 2go offline messages just like Whatapps on your phones
Are you surprise about this smiley ? well you dont have to, the 2go guys are out for the competition. Recently 2go announce this new feature in the latest version of 2go and many have tested it, including me and its for real. To enjoy this feature, all you need to do is to follow this steps, thats is if you are an old user of 2go. But if you are a new user simply download the new version of 2go, version 3.7 and you are good to go.

1. Go to where your 2go is located on your phone,
2. Click on option and select update to latest version,
3. Once the download is complete, your old version of 2go will be replace with the new version 3.7
4. visit site below for full tutorial
SOURCE: http://afriwap.com/others-21/how-to-receive-your-2go-offline-messages-just-like-whatapps-on-your-phones
Re: How To Receive Your 2go Offline Messages Just Like Whatapps On Your Phones by ifaoni(m): 2:00am On Sep 20, 2014
the newest version is 4.0. Get your cheap dats with bonus. Check my signature.
Re: How To Receive Your 2go Offline Messages Just Like Whatapps On Your Phones by timidapsin(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2014
smiley
Re: How To Receive Your 2go Offline Messages Just Like Whatapps On Your Phones by Emisco1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
timidapsin: smiley
u nd ur website + ur host+ ur phone+ur simcard join,No gt sense walahi..yaba left,No na EBOLA RIGHT

(1) (Reply)

[tech] How I Reset My Forgotten HTC Mobile Pattern Security Lock / Samsung Xpress M2020W - Mobile Device Printer! / Android Data On Airtel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.