Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

4 Ways Khloe Kardiashian Lost About 13kg - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 Ways Khloe Kardiashian Lost About 13kg (1085 Views)

4 Ways To Maintain Proper Vag!na Hygiene After Se× / LADIES : 4 Ways To Properly Care For Your Breast. / 4 Ways To Erase Wrinkles Without Surgery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways Khloe Kardiashian Lost About 13kg by latinojives(m): 8:31am On Sep 20, 2014
[img]http://static.squarespace.com/static/5380609de4b007073a0b283a/t/54195b27e4b029fe6b4814a7/1410947880067/?format=750w[/img]

Take a good look at this Khloe kardiashian before (right) and after (left) picture... there was more than a year between the two figures. I particularly love the fact that she is not entirely skinny but she has a great and healthy look!

There are lots of routes to weight loss. Some are healthy and some are unhealthy. The truth is that most of them work. But the difference between the healthy and the unhealthy methods is simply the fact that one enhances your health and the other pretty much messes up your body system.

Let's take a closer look at khloe kardashian's method in the following points below.

It took time. Most people want to loose 13kg in 2 days and so they try pills, FAD diets, starvation gagging and even surgery. Let's take a moment to think about this, what if you loose the weight how do you intend to keep it off? Keep spending on pills? Surgery? Fall sick over starvation and gagging? It takes time to learn a healthy lifestyle but the time pays off when you have a rewarding body for it. Its also easy to maintain it because you know how to. It took her a whole year plus to loose about 13 kg! It doesn't look like a lot and it looks like a long time too, but just look at the above picture again; that is a positive change!

She ate food. Anyday, anytime you should choose healthy over skinny. If you don't eat, where do you want your body to get the right nutrients to work properly? “If I ate better, I would lose weight faster, but I don’t want to,” she said in an interview in the February issue of Cosmopolitan Australia. “I love food, and there’s lots of family time with food and your friends. I work out really hard so I can have my champagne and that part of life. I’d rather take longer to lose weight but have fun doing it.”

She worked out HARD. She didn't want to count calories or be deprived of her delicacies so she made up for it by working out really hard. This is a method that works for everyone, and as for khloe she ate her meals the way she wanted but she payed for it in the gym. For another it can be the other way round, lesser workout intensity and a stricter diet routine.

She had fun. There are two ways to this either you find activities that you really enjoy or you work on your mind to enjoy the process.

[img]http://static.squarespace.com/static/5380609de4b007073a0b283a/t/54195b9fe4b0fa4ecac28633/1410947999494/?format=500w[/img]

Source: http://www.salverelifestyl.com

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways Khloe Kardiashian Lost About 13kg by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2014
Exactly!

(1) (Reply)

Help For Your Colicky Baby / SOS! FUTA Student,Oluwaseyanu Down With Cancer Of Blood,seeks N11M For Treatment / Powerful Supplement For Muscles Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.