Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Happy Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Birthday (744 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 20, 2014
Today is my birthday. Family show some luv.
Re: Happy Birthday by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 20, 2014
I have reserve special seat for Godmystrenght and my concubine carefreewannabe
Re: Happy Birthday by lirusehn(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2014

Apy beffdae Bossman. LLNP
Re: Happy Birthday by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2014
Happy birthdae,. Llnp • Enjoy |
Re: Happy Birthday by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2014
Happy B-Day.
Re: Happy Birthday by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
lirusehn:
Apy beffdae Bossman. LLNP
banega: Happy birthdae,. Llnp • Enjoy |

Thank you my bro and sister

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
carefreewannabe: Happy B-Day.

Thank you very much
Re: Happy Birthday by egopersonified(f): 8:34am On Sep 24, 2014
Letsdothis, why are people wishing you HBD? U are lucky I didnt see this thread on time. How are we sure it was truely your birthday, with all the lies you keep spining on this section? I am sure s,e,u,n regrets the day you registered on nl. By the way, Sad Birthday nor be only Happy Birthday.
Re: Happy Birthday by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 24, 2014
egopersonified: Letsdothis, why are people wishing you HBD? U are lucky I didnt see this thread on time. How are we sure it was truely your birthday, with all the lies you keep spining on this section? I am sure s,e,u,n regrets the day you registered on nl. By the way, Sad Birthday nor be only Happy Birthday.

I reject this in Jesus name and I send it back to sender. Evil woman. And you claim you are 40 plus. Agbaya.
Re: Happy Birthday by egopersonified(f): 9:05am On Sep 24, 2014
letsdothis:

I reject this in Jesus name and I send it back to sender. Evil woman. And you claim you are 40 plus. Agbaya.

So you dey fear like this? By the way, that was my nl/volleyball age.
Re: Happy Birthday by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 24, 2014
egopersonified:

So you dey fear like this? By the way, that was my nl/volleyball age.

What do you want evil woman? if it is your real age or fake age i dont care. Go away
Re: Happy Birthday by pamcode(m): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2014
egopersonified: Letsdothis, why are people wishing you HBD? U are lucky I didnt see this thread on time. How are we sure it was truely your birthday, with all the lies you keep spining on this section? I am sure s,e,u,n regrets the day you registered on nl. By the way, Sad Birthday nor be only Happy Birthday.
lol madam so this is wat u said to the guy no wonda he kept following u over nlcheesy
Re: Happy Birthday by Godmystrength: 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
letsdothis: I have reserve special seat for Godmystrenght and my concubine carefreewannabe
grin grin grin grin grin you are my birthday mate grin grin that's if it is really your birthday sha... happy belated birthday grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday by Godmystrength: 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
no wonder the boy dey pursue you everywhere up and down grin grin grin na wetin you do him be this abi grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday by egopersonified(f): 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Godmystrength: no wonder the boy dey pursue you everywhere up and down grin grin grin na wetin you do him be this abi grin grin grin

Yes oh, na this post cause am heartache since yesterday oh. Fear no let me reply am becos if only this post cause am madness, the next one fit make am commit suicide like one girl wey kill himself becos of wetin people tell am online.
Re: Happy Birthday by egopersonified(f): 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
pamcode: lol madam so this is wat u said to the guy no wonda he kept following u over nlcheesy

So sorry about your thread, the guy just needs attention which I cant give him. By the way, saw your thread is back up, take care.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Are Not Responsible For As A Parent / Ever Been Between The Devil And The Blue Sea. Do Share Experiences / Hope You Get Fired!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.