Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

Birthday Gift Palava - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Birthday Gift Palava (371 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Gets N20million As 60th Birthday Gift From Church Member / The Only Gift Ask From u, Is Ur Amen As My Birthday Gift. Show Me Some Love Pls. / Birthday Gift For Hubby, Any Ideas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Gift Palava by Stepout(m): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2014
I don't know where to post this, hope the mod can help.

There was a lady living close to my house and she just relocated to the Area two month ago with her parent. We became so close that she is very free to come to my house. I learnt that today is her birthday, so i bought a small fragrance call "Night Walker". But for the last 4 days now, she has been coming very late home, that even her parent always get worried and even abuse her for late night movement.

And she is not really so happy, because her parent used to abuse her in my presence. The question is should i give her the "night walker Fragrances"? hope she will understand. The fact is i had bought the fragrances since Monday.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy / Ekiti State Governor Refuses To Pay Salaries / Group Arrests Student Over Explosives In UNIUYO Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.