Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou - Autos (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou (133498 Views)

Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/american Neat And Cheap Cars From Cotonou / American Clean 2000 Acura - Full Option - N900k / An American Clean Blue Iv-tec For Sale At Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 8:26am On Jan 04, 2017
Happy new day to all the nairalanders
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 10:42am On Jan 04, 2017
Make enquiries
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 9:44am On Jan 05, 2017
We are always at your service
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
hassrash:
Am Mr Hassan by name who is into a nigeria custom clearing and forwarding agent,I can also help you to clear your car/SUV or general goods from nigeria port lagos or cotonou port down to your destination!

i help a lot of people expecially the nairalanders to buy a grade one tokunbo car in cotonou car market,at a cheap price pocket friendly very clean,neat and sharp wash and drive car from cotonou car market to a various destination here in Nigeria with original Nigerian custom paper
cotonou cars įs very cheap compair to lagos/abuja/porthacourt dealers are selling!buy your car from whiteman who is the importer (dealer) they order there car from Europe and America!
Alot of nigerian are buying cars in cotonou every day trust me I can help you to buy a good grade one car and clear it for you!
all you need to do is to call me or send an email or add me make and enquiry about the car of your choice!
let me know the kind of car which you want to buy or clear I will tell you the cost price pluse the nigerian custom duty paper
from there we will fix a date to visit cotonou car market for the purchase of the car,dats for does who want to buy a car!
for your information you don't need to come to cotonou with your cash in border here we have different type of bank which you can go in and make your transaction via transfer....
You can deposit for a car or jeep with #50,000 the. Importer (dealer) will issue recipt for us via the amout we paid enclose it with the remaining balance left.

Reasons to buy your car in cotonou.

Cotonou car is very cheap and accidental FREE,you wil have access to various cars in the market

Cotonou car has a very low mileage

Cotonou car is untouch engine

You wil bargaining the price direct from the importer

Your car or jeep will have 100% guarantee original nigeria custom paper

Anyway make your enquiry ASAP this's my contact information.

Mobil number:08035781822 or 08153882352, 07026039171

Pin :2b666163

Emails:harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Whatsapp:08035781822

Thanks

Frontrunner Hassan.

1 Like

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:10am On Jan 06, 2017
Thanking God always!!Year 2017 is here again am here to satisfy the good people of nairaland here is an ML350 Benz which a nairalander came to met me in border with his friend and. we went to cotonou car market to buy this clean.baby thank God for the safely delivery with original custom duty clearance to yaba in lagos state!

Here is the picture of the car in cotonou and the picture in owners house at yaba lagos!!

My fellow nairalanders you dont need to worry your self in searching for any cotonou agent kindly contact hassan a k.a hassrash very understanding,responsible,God fearing,finally your car wil be delivered to your door step with a geniued custom duty papers

Mr Ahmeed I really appreciate you for the level of your understanding May God continued to bless you and my real people on nairaland does that have interest in me I pray this year 2017 wil be great for all of us!!

Thanks

Hassan......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 11:11am On Jan 06, 2017
For more enquiries please call Hassrash.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 11:14am On Jan 07, 2017
sad
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 9:59am On Jan 09, 2017
Good morning the nairalanders
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by kayol4life: 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
hassrash:
Good morning the nairalanders

I thought they said the border was closed to cars from cotonou?
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
kayol4life:

I thought they said the border was closed to cars from cotonou?

Yeah but theres a way out!!
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
kindly keep the enquiries coming
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:21am On Jan 12, 2017
hassrash:
Am Mr Hassan by name who is into a nigeria custom clearing and forwarding agent,I can also help you to clear your car/SUV or general goods from nigeria port lagos or cotonou port down to your destination!

i help a lot of people expecially the nairalanders to buy a grade one tokunbo car in cotonou car market,at a cheap price pocket friendly very clean,neat and sharp wash and drive car from cotonou car market to a various destination here in Nigeria with original Nigerian custom paper
cotonou cars įs very cheap compair to lagos/abuja/porthacourt dealers are selling!buy your car from whiteman who is the importer (dealer) they order there car from Europe and America!
Alot of nigerian are buying cars in cotonou every day trust me I can help you to buy a good grade one car and clear it for you!
all you need to do is to call me or send an email or add me make and enquiry about the car of your choice!
let me know the kind of car which you want to buy or clear I will tell you the cost price pluse the nigerian custom duty paper
from there we will fix a date to visit cotonou car market for the purchase of the car,dats for does who want to buy a car!
for your information you don't need to come to cotonou with your cash in border here we have different type of bank which you can go in and make your transaction via transfer....
You can deposit for a car or jeep with #50,000 the. Importer (dealer) will issue recipt for us via the amout we paid enclose it with the remaining balance left.

Cotonou car is very cheap and accidental FREE,you wil have access to various cars in the market

Thanks

Frontrunner Hassan.

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 9:48am On Jan 13, 2017
Make enquiries
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
shocked
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 10:03am On Jan 16, 2017
hassrash:

Thanks

Frontrunner Hassan.

Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:51am On Jan 17, 2017
hassrash:
Tell:08035781822 or 08153882352

Pin:2B666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
Thanking God always
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by terimakasih(m): 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
How much is venza 2010 model
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by jendy36(m): 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
What is the cost to land a toyota highlander 2009/2008 model, toyota camry tiny/pencil light, lexus rx 330/350 or honda pilot to imo state?
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 7:37am On Jan 19, 2017
jendy36:
What is the cost to land a toyota highlander 2009/2008 model, toyota camry tiny/pencil light, lexus rx 330/350 or honda pilot to imo state?

budget 1.2m for camry pencil light
budget 4m for rx330
budget 4.6/4.8m for rx350
budget 5m for highlander 2008/09
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by BankManager(m): 4:08am On Jan 21, 2017
2009 Highlander on my mind sha..will get that car someday by God's grace..
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
BankManager:
What is the cost to land a 2010 camry and a 2010 lexus 330?

theres no rx330 2010 we only have rx350 2010

budget 3.8m for camry 2010
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by Franknerd(m): 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
Pls how much can land 2012/2013 ford edge
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 8:36am On Jan 31, 2017
Franknerd:
Pls how much can land 2012/2013 ford edge

budget 6m with duty papers
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 8:37am On Feb 13, 2017
Happy new week to all the nairalanders
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by engeen(m): 9:04am On Feb 13, 2017
pls how much will land Camry 2003?

pls how much will land Camry 2004?

pls how much will land Camry 2005?
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
engeen:
pls how much will land Camry 2003?

pls how much will land Camry 2004?

pls how much will land Camry 2005?

budget 1.6m for camry 2003

budget 1.8m for camry 2004/05
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 8:23am On Mar 03, 2017
Thank God is friday
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by mazizitonene(m): 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
hassrash:
shocked
lol...
how much can one get toyota corolla 2006 or 8?
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 9:15am On Mar 04, 2017
mazizitonene:
lol...
how much can one get toyota corolla 2006 or 8?

budget 1.9m for corolla 2006/07

budget 2m for corolla 2008
Re: Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou by hassrash(m): 10:50am On Mar 09, 2017
hassrash:

Thanks

Frontrunner Hassan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (113) (Reply)

Direct Tokumbo Cars At A Cheaper Price: 2000 - 2014 Model Cars. Toyota, Honda, / CASE STUDY SUNDAY!!! 2009 Toyota Venza****Kakaki Autos With M17cxi / Come In For Your Comprehensive Vehicle History Report*+234-806-036-5068 With Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.