Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Senator Florence Ita-giwa’s Daughter Koko & Chimaobi’s Pre-wedding Shoot - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Senator Florence Ita-giwa’s Daughter Koko & Chimaobi’s Pre-wedding Shoot (2092 Views)

Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) / Must See Pre- Wedding Shoot Of A Nairalander(see Pics) / First Photos Of Florence Ita-giwa's Daughter & Hubby At Their White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Florence Ita-giwa’s Daughter Koko & Chimaobi’s Pre-wedding Shoot by Samwhizzy(m): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2014

Their wedding will take place today – 20th September 2014. We wish the couple a happy married life ahead!
While we await the wedding photos, here ‘s an exclusive view of their pre-wedding photos by UK based photographer Alero Marcel.

More Photos here http://www.my360vibes.com/2014/09/senator-florence-ita-giwas-daughter.html

Photo Credit: Bellanaija.com
Re: Senator Florence Ita-giwa’s Daughter Koko & Chimaobi’s Pre-wedding Shoot by HOIEvents: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
At Haven of Imagination, we strive to be the most reliable and creative event management & decorating company in Nigeria. We are located in Abuja and Lagos. We always deliver high standard of quality and value for money.

From the Million Naira Weddings to your child's first birthday party. No event is too BIG or too small.Other event decorators charge thousands of Naira...but here at HAVEN OF IMAGINATION you will get a fair price and a great job.

To our customers, we offer a service that sets new standards in event management with our customers needs always at the forefront of our mind. The diverse skills and considerable experience within the personnel at H.O.I is what really gives us the ability to stand out from the crowd.

Each event is a custom project, irrespective of size or budget, this is actually what makes us different, in other words, at H.O.I events, we are dedicated, passionate and fun when it comes to staging events. Now lets us make the difference for you!

Call 08023593624, 08171876271 or send us a mail admin@havenofimagination.com , BB PIN: 25F5739E www.havenofimagination.com

(1) (Reply)

The Great Barcelona Fc,transfer Gossips Zone / Buy Your Pure Nsukka Natural Honey Here / It's My Birthday:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.