Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,499 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

For N20 Million, Would You Change Your Religion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For N20 Million, Would You Change Your Religion? (546 Views)

Church Where You Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven Or Hell With Just N20,000 / How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One / What Would Make You Change Your Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For N20 Million, Would You Change Your Religion? by bigemmmybig(m): 9:48am On Sep 20, 2014
Chinedu is a struggling Ibo guy based in Kano State, in the northern part of
Nigeria. He is into some small business but his fortune is about to change,
either for the better or for worse.
He has a proposition from a very rich business man who has promised to take
him under his tutelage, give him N20 million cash, set him up in business,
sponsor him on business trips to Dubai and China to get goods for his
business, as well as sponsor his wedding.
But the proviso is that Chinedu should change his Christian religion » and
become a Muslim, change his name and denounce his tribe.
The proposal looks quite tempting to Chinedu; at least, he will break the
shackle of poverty in his life and family, make it in business and become the
kind of man he has always dreamed of.
But he is confused. Should he change his religion and denounce his Igbo tribe?

SO I ASK AGAIN, IF YOU WERE IN HIS SHOES WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

pulse.ng/community/morning-teaser-for-n20-million-would-you-change-your-religion-id3139337.html?utm_campaign=morning-teaser-for-n20-million-would-you-change-your-religion&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

Re: For N20 Million, Would You Change Your Religion? by LordRepz(m): 9:51am On Sep 20, 2014
Mmmmmmm,am not into religion! Mind you Christianity is no religion. It is divinity at work in humanity,its a life style!

1 Like

Re: For N20 Million, Would You Change Your Religion? by bigemmmybig(m): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2014
LordRepz: Mmmmmmm,am not into religion! Mind you Christianity is no religion. It is divinity at work in humanity,its a life style!

but u neva answer d question na grin

Frm ur comment r u sayin dat sins christianity is a life style, den he shud drop dat lifestyle n bcom a muslim?
Re: For N20 Million, Would You Change Your Religion? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:18am On Sep 20, 2014
Why would I stop worshiping the same God that gave the other person the 20m? I can also get mine from Him too so my answer to your question is. ...NO, I wouldn't trade my God (serving Christ) for anything in this world and datz my final question don't even make me feel bad about it cause it won't work grin cheesy
Re: For N20 Million, Would You Change Your Religion? by bigemmmybig(m): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2014
ammyluv2002: Why would I stop worshiping the same God that gave the other person the 20m? I can also get mine from Him too so my answer to your question is. ...NO, I wouldn't trade my God (serving Christ) for anything in this world and datz my final question don't even make me feel bad about it cause it won't work grin cheesy

hahaha ok ok, evry man wit his own ideology grin
Re: For N20 Million, Would You Change Your Religion? by epospiky(m): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2014
I'll rather pray to my God and He will answer me. 20mil is nothing compared to the love and relationship with God.
Re: For N20 Million, Would You Change Your Religion? by Blackfire(m): 10:47am On Sep 20, 2014
there is one god and his name is MONEY
Re: For N20 Million, Would You Change Your Religion? by Donfamous(m): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2014
Good illustration. But sorry to say this to the igbos, 80% of them can trade their faith with money, was taken aback on a thread in this religion section where a guy was advertising illuminati, and see how igbo brothers were putting down their names, I was perplexed.
Pastor bosun Emmanuel said "tell our igbo brothers that everything isn't about money"
Re: For N20 Million, Would You Change Your Religion? by Revolva(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2014
i take the 20milla more......haaaa after all in the first place ..we wer not there when all these religions were started....
Re: For N20 Million, Would You Change Your Religion? by HFOG(f): 11:56am On Sep 20, 2014
What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and lose his own soul?

(1) (Reply)

Only If They Knew, But We Actually Know! / Belief In Free Will Not Threatened By Neuroscience / Nine Parenting Foundations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.