Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Post Your Motivational/business/entrepreneur Quotes/texts Here! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Post Your Motivational/business/entrepreneur Quotes/texts Here! (400 Views)

Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine / I’ve Learned- A Must Read Motivational And Life Lessons!!!!!!!!! / How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Motivational/business/entrepreneur Quotes/texts Here! by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2014
Hi guys,
Post your favourite motivational(general)/business/entrepreneur quotes/texts from Books
you have read or come across wherever here. Let the games begin!

1. SOMETIMES, LIFE HITS YOU IN THE HEAD WITH A BRICK.DON'T LOSE FAITH.

- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson

2. "I THINK HENRY FORD ONCE SAID, "IF I'D ASKED CUSTOMERS WHAT THEY WANTED,THEY WOULD HAVE
TOLD ME, 'A FASTER HORSE!" PEOPLE DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT UNTIL YOU SHOW IT TO THEM.
THAT'S WHY I NEVER RELY ON MARKET RESEARCH.OUR TASK IS TO READ THINGS THAT ARE NOT YET ON THE PAGE."

- from steve jobs biographies by Walter Isaacson.
Re: Post Your Motivational/business/entrepreneur Quotes/texts Here! by makazona(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2014
footprints in the sands of time cannot be made while sitting down

(1) (Reply)

Abandoned Bags Of Cash And You / A Lady At The Top / Ever Heard Of Nairaland Pragchallenge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.