Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Download Books For Free - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Download Books For Free (517 Views)

Free Inspirational E-books For A Successful Career. / Books For 2014. / Stock Your Library Wih Books For Your Career Development: More: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Books For Free by merzybenedict(m): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2014
As many of us that love reading self-help books, Here is an opportunity for us to be blessed and to face Life's problems in all ramifications.. This platform was developed by a well known man of God in India to help the dying generation.. As a believer, you'll find fulfilment in the platform I'm about sharing to you..
It has helped me so far in Some areas of my Life. Such as; psychologically, spiritually, amidst others..
Pls, endeavour to go to this great site and download books for free and experience changes. God will bless us in abundance.
I believe career driven personalities are here !
Branch here to download freely; cfcindia.com/web/mainpages/bookshelf.php
Or, just type Zac poonen to google and click on the first link. God bless

(1) (Reply)

25 Acts Of Email Cruelty. / Professional Skills For Agric Economist Pls Help / Generational Business You Can Make A Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.