Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,788 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

Job Need Urgently Pls - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Need Urgently Pls (829 Views)

Female Admin Assistant Need Urgently / Data Clerks Need Urgently! / Got A Job?..need A Job? - Please Post It Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Need Urgently Pls by sombrady(m): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2014
I am with o level pls somebody should help me with job in Anambra pls I need it urgently.
Re: Job Need Urgently Pls by Joy83(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2014
O'Level
If you have good result, lot of jobs for you, just keep working hard. Works like UTME, Post UTME, or better still, Onitsha international market.

Good luck to you!

1 Like

Re: Job Need Urgently Pls by Daluuzor(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2014
Joy83: O'Level
If you have good result, lot of jobs for you, just keep working hard. Works like UTME, Post UTME, or better still, Onitsha international market.

Good luck to you!
Bros u Harsh oo
Re: Job Need Urgently Pls by Sellorbuyphones(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2014
I advice you to work on yourself now that you still have time on your side. Learn a viable craft and be relevant in the future. "Job" is over-hyped.

https://www.nairaland.com/1911906/free-dvd-workshops-learn-various
Re: Job Need Urgently Pls by Joy83(m): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
Daluuzor:
Bros u Harsh oo
My guy, how far nau!
Not harsh, you didn't tell the reason why you need job, maybe for a little time or for a living.
Since majority will be after going to the university which is the best option. Though, due to financial constraint, you may want to consider job for now.
In all, your education is a paramount thing as a man as things are going in Nigeria.
Re: Job Need Urgently Pls by sombrady(m): 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
this is my whasapp number 08146901878,pls I need a job which will enable me to earn money to continue my education or maybe I will continue working for further notice pls somebody should help me.
Re: Job Need Urgently Pls by Daluuzor(m): 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
Joy83:
My guy, how far nau!
Not harsh, you didn't tell the reason why you need job, maybe for a little time or for a living.
Since majority will be after going to the university which is the best option. Though, due to financial constraint, you may want to consider job for now.
In all, your education is a paramount thing as a man as things are going in Nigeria.
lol, it is evident that the young boy just finished high school, so rather than waste away at home, he decides to engage in something that will fetch him some cash in order to keep body, soul and spirit together. I respect his guts.
I see the angle where you are coming from, a lot of graduates with degrees are out there looking for job and he decides to compete with them with his SSCE result, there are a lot of jobs out there for him.
@Op, when you turn the right stone you will see the worm, most factories will employ you as a factory worker in terms of packaging, loading, offloading, cleaner and errand boy. keep searching, the Lord is your strength.

(1) (Reply)

Hello Friends / Jobs In An FMCG Company Via ES Africa / Executive Assistant (HR, Marketing And Customer Service)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.