Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,977 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Miley Cyrus: Good Girl Gone Bad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miley Cyrus: Good Girl Gone Bad (1154 Views)

Exclusive- Cynthia Morgan- Good Girl Gone Too Bad. / Good Girl Gone Weird: See Stella Damasus’ New Year Picture / Good Girl Gone Bad: Yvonne Jegede Grow Without Getting Rough And Expose Their? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miley Cyrus: Good Girl Gone Bad by ibrocool(m): 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
Miley Cyrus is popularly known as Hanna Montana, which was her stage name in a TV series. I used to love Miley Cyrus for been an ideal female artiste which others need to follow. Because almost all the female artiste do dress and behave like a LovePeddler, sorry to say that. Listening to her song makes me feel great. "THE CLIMB", ''PARTY IN USA", "YOU BELONG WITH ME", "LOVE STORY" are just some of her song that i love listening to.
After she released "WRECKING BALL", things has gone from good to bad or even worse. She claimed she is no longer Hanna Montana people used to know. I wonder what has really happened to this girl.

Here are some of her pictures back then

1 Share

Re: Miley Cyrus: Good Girl Gone Bad by ibrocool(m): 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
Look at what she has turned to

Re: Miley Cyrus: Good Girl Gone Bad by ibrocool(m): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
more pictures of her new self

Re: Miley Cyrus: Good Girl Gone Bad by Coldfeet(f): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
The caged bird has suddenly learnt the joy of freedom! Miley is breaking free and wrecking anything that wants to stand in her way of self expressing freedom.... She wants to remain relevant albeit detrimental! Leave her alone she go tire very soon..... I only pity those parents that allowed their kids role model this girl. Hannah Montana series needs to be banned to avoid further entrapment of young minds. She's so pewrrikulusly ridiculous in those outfits.

1 Like

Re: Miley Cyrus: Good Girl Gone Bad by ibrocool(m): 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
that means she has been hiding her true self.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Omotola Receiving Her National Award / Photos:niger- Delta Militant Tom Ateke Hosts Nollywood Stars On Independence Day / Please Help Out In This Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.