Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Seun , Ban These Ghanians - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun , Ban These Ghanians (2227 Views)

Y Would Seun Ban Me Till 2024?? / Thank God We're Not A Ghanians. . .lol / Moderator: Please Ban These Phrases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by collynzo2(m): 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Please, we own your azzes on your own website hence the reason for the constant b!tching to oga seun.
Not when Collynzo is in the starting 11.
You guys should be happy I no longer have times for this but unfortunately my past deeds are still haunting you guys even in your dreams.

1 Like

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by OXYGENN01: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dymondgurl: of course I'll totally agree. I mean, take a look at ur composure. U are already shakin in ur boots. Anyway, I don't even hav d precious time to waste on trading words with a low life like u. As a nigerian, am above that. So suck it up. U r not even worth my mention so this will be the last time I'll quote a scumbag like u cos ur so pathetic. I have a lot of classy ghaniain friends who won't behave in such an unruly manner. I guess ur one of dem poverty stricken and classless ghanians. Pity. PS: u are disgusting below scum itself. Don't bother quoting me cos I won't give u d pleasure of responding to a God forsaken neanderthal cos u r a non existent entity. Peace!!
A stinking fool like u will always be a victim to boko haram.Foolish poverty stinking nigerian. What positive thing has u fools contributed to Africa to be proud of.The fact that you are a nigerian makes you A FOOL AUTOMATICALLY .What actually works in your useless pathetic country? bombings and killing. A LOW LIFE F.O.O.L LIKE YOU WANTS TO FLEX MUSCLES. When did boko fools like nigerians started flexing muscles.You fools should know nigeria is the most useless ever country to exist with fools as citizens. Stinking shapeless ape like you should be ashamed you came as a nigerian because it has made you sooo foolish to be classiedto be human STINKING APE CONCEIVED By USELESS LovePeddler PARENTS.

7 Likes

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by GHKWAME1: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dymondgurl: thanks bro. Of course I won't even let dem stain d very dirt I step on. Dey are so full of hate!! I cringe in disgust weneva dey open their mouths! And I ask myself "are these guys really our neighbours?" Geez! Mehn!! So much hatred is bad for d body and soul u knw?
Shut up! I would have ignored that fuckkery you posted ^^^ above until you brought my country in. My only wish is that many Ghanaians will see the true nature of low life cannibals like you. Ghana is not your neighbor dummy, your neighbours are Benin, Niger, Chad and Cameroon(where you army sought sanctuary from a fire fight from the book boys). The fork, stop rating yourself in a faceless chat, for all we know you might be a cheap wh0re.

6 Likes

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by chinex276(m): 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
HE! HE! HEEEE! ANXIOUSLY WAITING 4 THEIR LORD PETRODOLLA
Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by Dymondgurl(f): 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
GHKWAME1: Shut up! I would have ignored that fuckkery you posted ^^^ above until you brought my country in. My only wish is that many Ghanaians will see the true nature of low life cannibals like you. Ghana is not your neighbor dummy, your neighbours are Benin, Niger, Chad and Cameroon(where you army sought sanctuary from a fire fight from the book boys). The fork, stop rating yourself in a faceless chat, for all we know you might be a cheap wh0re.
blah blah blah
Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by Dymondgurl(f): 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
OXYGENN01: A stinking fool like u will always be a victim to boko haram.Foolish poverty stinking nigerian. What positive thing has u fools contributed to Africa to be proud of.The fact that you are a nigerian makes you A FOOL AUTOMATICALLY .What actually works in your useless pathetic country? bombings and killing. A LOW LIFE F.O.O.L LIKE YOU WANTS TO FLEX MUSCLES. When did boko fools like nigerians started flexing muscles.You fools should know nigeria is the most useless ever country to exist with fools as citizens. Stinking shapeless ape like you should be ashamed you came as a nigerian because it has made you sooo foolish to be classiedto be human STINKING APE CONCEIVED By USELESS LovePeddler PARENTS.
hahahahhaahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha, OMG! I cudnt help but quote u again! Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha #ROTFL #YIMU. Abegi! Am off.
Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by IloveGH: 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
collynzo2:
I hardly participate in this Gaynaian shît anymore, but it seems you guys will never forget me.
I have done irrepairable damage to your Gaynaian brains.

LMAO @ bolded

The fear of PETRODOLLA is the beginning of wisdom. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by JiggamanGh: 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
collynzo2:
Not when Collynzo is in the starting 11.
You guys should be happy I no longer have times for this but unfortunately my past deeds are still haunting you guys even in your dreams.

This is not 419, human chopping contest, kidnapping, prostitution or Eba eating. This is words of wisdom and nigerians are not known for it.

5 Likes

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by OXYGENN01: 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dymondgurl: hahahahhaahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha, OMG! I cudnt help but quote u again! Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha #ROTFL #YIMU. Abegi! Am off.
Lol are you a man or a women? U see what eba has done to you.Your body structure like uve been lifting metals.MAN-WOMAN.
I wonder the number of times your mumu bf has reported you to the police for beating him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dymondgurl: dude I dey, what's up?
I be dude ,no be only Dude but dodo ,anyways u just dey chop money see as skin clean pass american road
Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
just look at them go..........I'm not good at trading insults, I don't argue with idiots, they simply drag you to their level and beat you with experience.
don't waste your time, I won't reply

1 Like

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by GHKWAME1: 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
collynzo2:
Because I am not gay like you?
Allow me to appreciate the beauty of nature.
kwaaaaaa! Your army is looking for imaginary brave men like you to enter sambisa forest and free the girls, care to to volunteer? grin

4 Likes

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by Dymondgurl(f): 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
Unibenstudent: I be dude ,no be only Dude but dodo ,anyways u just dey chop money see as skin clean pass american road
lolz! Na God
Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by Dymondgurl(f): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
dicefrost: just look at them go..........I'm not good at trading insults, I don't argue with idiots, they simply drag you to their level and beat you with experience.
lolz! True that.
Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by IloveGH: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
dicefrost: just look at them go..........I'm not good at trading insults, I don't argue with idiots, they simply drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Hmmm, I can feel your pain bro cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dymondgurl: lolz! Na God
I go like propose to u with whole of the diamond in south africa.
Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by Dymondgurl(f): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
Unibenstudent: I go like propose to u with whole of the diamond in south africa.
bring d diamonds come 1st, then we go reason am
Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dymondgurl: bring d diamonds come 1st, then we go reason am
the customs are delaying the ships bae,,but bae don't reason am ,just gree nah..the diamonds cost me a fourtune.
Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by midasbliss(f): 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
i weep for Africa... i weep for west africa... when are we gonna wise up... when are we gonna rise above hate.. imagine two countries ranting and abusing each other like it's something really good... most of u here are older than i am; yet i see a few wise ones... we are all suffering the same fate but some people are here calculation the amount of insults to throw at eachother... arent you guys tired of been beneath the table? May God help help Africa and the fools insulting eachother... God help Africa... woo to you all nonchallant beings showing your low IQs. telling the world how bad Africa is... btw i love Nigeria my country nd besides; Im a Nigerian with a purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by Olaskybab: 5:24am On Sep 21, 2014
JiggamanGh:

We thank God for that. If we were next door then 20 million of you Eba eaters will be in Ghana. Even at that we have three million of you guys in Ghana.
3million naija guys in Ghana? Lolxx! U funny sha...

Don't wori,we go soon launch anodr ghanamustgo

1 Like

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 21, 2014
Dymondgurl: bring d diamonds come 1st, then we go reason am
u have never opened a topic
Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by Dymondgurl(f): 11:06am On Sep 21, 2014
Unibenstudent: u have never opened a topic
I'm yet to come up wit an appropriate topic.
Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2014
Dymondgurl: I'm yet to come up wit an appropriate topic.
what section re u gonna be posting the topic?
Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by Dymondgurl(f): 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
Unibenstudent: what section re u gonna be posting the topic?
I dunno for now
Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
Dymondgurl: I dunno for now
ok,I guess u need to be agitating for a law section an nairaland,that's one section which have been neglected in nairaland.
Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by DukeNija(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
Dymondgurl:
of course I'll totally agree. I mean, take a look at ur composure. U are already shakin in ur boots. Anyway, I don't even hav d precious time to waste on trading words with a low life like u. As a nigerian, am above that. So suck it up. U r not even worth my mention so this will be the last time I'll quote a scumbag like u cos ur so pathetic. I have a lot of classy ghaniain friends who won't behave in such an unruly manner. I guess ur one of dem poverty stricken and classless ghanians. Pity. PS: u are disgusting below scum itself. Don't bother quoting me cos I won't give u d pleasure of responding to a God forsaken neanderthal cos u r a non existent entity. Peace!!

Choi Choi Choi!!!
This is wickedness cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by Dymondgurl(f): 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
DukeNija:

Choi Choi Choi!!!
This is wickedness cheesy
lol
Re: Seun , Ban These Ghanians by wunderkiind(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
funny thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Give Out Someone's Cell Phone Number Or Bb Pin Without Asking Them / Hulala! Curvy Woman Flaunts Her Pant!es In See-through Outfit (photos) / Legrand Distribution Clearance Sales!! Plastic And Metal Enclosures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.