Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Reason Why You Should Join Liverpool As A Job Seeker - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reason Why You Should Join Liverpool As A Job Seeker (980 Views)

Klopp Agrees To Join Liverpool / Victor Moses Set To Join Liverpool On A Loan Deal / Heinze Loses Arbitration Appeal. Can't Join Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why You Should Join Liverpool As A Job Seeker by luvola(m): 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
I became a Liverpool fan immediately after the
champions league final in Istanbul 2005 which
they won. Alot of things run through my head
when i was watching the final against Ac Milan.
But one major thing i can say from the match
that make me to love the big family (Liverpool)
is the lesson they taught me which is now part
of my principle "Never give up, No matter the
loads of obstacles surrounding you, But with
cool fighting spirit you can get to your dreams."
Moreover, their style of play is another adorable
attraction for me coupled with the dedication of
the players. If not recently about Suarez issue,
one hardly hear any form of irrational acts
involving THE RED'S players.
The fans itself are another attraction for one to
want to associate with the club. Down here in
9ja (Nigeria), the fans have one visible
characteristic: 'They are all responsible dudes'.
Hated violence and any form of discrimination
in the game with passion. They stood out in the midst
of other fans with their gentle nature.
What else can i say, the history of the club and
its achievements is another point of attraction
to me.
ONCE A "RED" AND WILL FOREVER BE "THE
REDS" FOR LIFE.
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!

Application of the above as an unemployed graduate like me. "Never give up, No matter the
loads of obstacles surrounding you, But with
cool fighting spirit you can get to your dream job.

compiled by Luvola **** 746f8f4c

Front page mod.
Re: Reason Why You Should Join Liverpool As A Job Seeker by rexibity(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
U No well...
Re: Reason Why You Should Join Liverpool As A Job Seeker by Emasel(m): 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
I'm a Liverpool fan and they PULLED my liver today.What a terrible loss. sad

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Join Liverpool As A Job Seeker by lexzyjunny(m): 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
Liverpool needs surgery
Re: Reason Why You Should Join Liverpool As A Job Seeker by bbdrown: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
Shebi na bite Suarez dey bite, Balotelli go soon punch all of u fans... grin
Frontpage? Ur kidding, right?
Re: Reason Why You Should Join Liverpool As A Job Seeker by missdebs(f): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
buhahhahah...hilarious
Re: Reason Why You Should Join Liverpool As A Job Seeker by okotv(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
chaii....hmmm
Re: Reason Why You Should Join Liverpool As A Job Seeker by spanzed(m): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
Emasel: I'm a Liverpool fan and they PULLED my liver today.What a terrible loss. sad
no be only u bro dey pull my kidney join
Re: Reason Why You Should Join Liverpool As A Job Seeker by priscaoge(f): 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
spanzed: no be only u bro dey pull my kidney join

Emasel: I'm a Liverpool fan and they PULLED my liver today.What a terrible loss. sad

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy...I know how una feelgrin....Liver n Kidneycheesycheesy
Re: Reason Why You Should Join Liverpool As A Job Seeker by spanzed(m): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
priscaoge:

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy...I know how una feelgrin....Liver n Kidneycheesycheesy
lol chairlady na u be dis...shey u self support liverpool ni?
Re: Reason Why You Should Join Liverpool As A Job Seeker by luvola(m): 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
I am well.lol
Re: Reason Why You Should Join Liverpool As A Job Seeker by priscaoge(f): 11:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
spanzed: lol chairlady na u be dis...shey u self support liverpool ni?
Nooo my dear I don't,I don't wanna die young Brogrin
Re: Reason Why You Should Join Liverpool As A Job Seeker by crudedude(m): 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
I also need to write an article seriously. All my ninjas on this section are going motivational and hitting front page.

What every Job seeker can learn from Arsene Wenger angry Coming soon grin

@luvola no mind me jare. I appreciate the fact that you took your time to write this. Its not easy to write i can admit. If this is front page worthy or not is left for the mods to decide.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Join Liverpool As A Job Seeker by realbee(m): 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
Pele OP, its a gud way 2 console urself 4 2day's loss, if u want 2 emulate patience join arsenal, so even if u hvnt got a job in the next 15yrs u still wont giv up.
Re: Reason Why You Should Join Liverpool As A Job Seeker by luvola(m): 11:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
realbee: Pele OP, its a gud way 2 console urself 4 2day's loss, if u want 2 emulate patience join arsenal, so even if u hvnt got a job in the next 15yrs u still wont giv up.
haba bro ,are you swearing for me ? 15years ke. oya connect me now o. Bsc accounting 2.1. grin
Re: Reason Why You Should Join Liverpool As A Job Seeker by luvola(m): 12:00am On Sep 21, 2014
o ye Liverpool fans ,help your kopt brother.grin grin.
Re: Reason Why You Should Join Liverpool As A Job Seeker by luvola(m): 12:01am On Sep 21, 2014
Mod please do the needful by marshalling this strategic thread to the front page.
Re: Reason Why You Should Join Liverpool As A Job Seeker by luvola(m): 12:05am On Sep 21, 2014
Time uploaded: 4:56pm On Sep 20
Twitter: @nairacity05
Time registered : March 11, 2009
Time spent online: 3 months & 15 days
Signature: Order quality footwears from.olak
store #Free delivery service#.Biz
line.07089328564 :* pin 746f8f4c kindly rbc
View Your posts (3587) | View Your topics
(556)
Sections Most Active In: Jobs/Vacancies ,
Sports , European Football (EPL, UEFA, La
Liga)
Re: Reason Why You Should Join Liverpool As A Job Seeker by Lero15(m): 12:21am On Sep 21, 2014
crudedude: I also need to write an article seriously. All my ninjas on this section are going motivational and hitting front page.

What every Job seeker can learn from Arsene Wenger, [b]and Arsenal fans angry[/b] Coming soon grin

@luvola no mind me jare. I appreciate the fact that you took your time to write this. Its not easy to write i can admit. If this is front page worthy or not is left for the mods to decide.
*proposed topic edited*
I'm anticipating grin
Re: Reason Why You Should Join Liverpool As A Job Seeker by spanzed(m): 7:08am On Sep 21, 2014
priscaoge:
Nooo my dear I don't,I don't wanna die young Brogrin
lol see you..we are just having a difficult time now...the season has just begam dere still better things ahead..
Re: Reason Why You Should Join Liverpool As A Job Seeker by Sammyblaq(m): 7:51am On Sep 21, 2014
i just dey fan my club on low-key.
No club worth betting on right now...90mins tyn.
#west
Re: Reason Why You Should Join Liverpool As A Job Seeker by ednut1(m): 7:52am On Sep 21, 2014
luvola no go kill person. wetin be dis nah.
Re: Reason Why You Should Join Liverpool As A Job Seeker by luvola(m): 8:04am On Sep 21, 2014
ednut1: luvola no go kill person. wetin be dis nah.
Lwkmd
Re: Reason Why You Should Join Liverpool As A Job Seeker by Superstar007(m): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2014
Same way I can wake up to say that Chelsea demostrated a "never give up" attitude in the 2012 Ucl Round of 16 when the won 5-4 on aggregate after Napoli won the first leg 3-1 or when Chelsea crashed out of the 2013 Ucl in the first round only to go on and win the Europa league. Btw where was this "never give up" attitude when Liverpool were walking alone yesterday?

(1) (Reply)

Messi About To Break Spanish Goal Record *(one Goal Left)* / Do God Answer Sport Bet Prayers? / Attacking Football Or Negative Football.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.