Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

SCOAN Collapse Is Just Human Sacrifice - Ghanaian Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SCOAN Collapse Is Just Human Sacrifice - Ghanaian Pastor (597 Views)

Apostle BB Fredrick, Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Jonathan Will Win Second Term / "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? / Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SCOAN Collapse Is Just Human Sacrifice - Ghanaian Pastor by Titilayodeji13(m): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
www.naij.com/293276-scoan-collapse-just-human-sacrifice-gh-pastor-accuses-tb-joshua.html

A Ghana-based pastor has claimed
that the recent loss of lives in a guest
house of the Synagogue Church that
collapsed one week ago could be due
to the TB Joshua’s quest for
promotion in the spiritual realm.
The pastor, Isaac Owusu Bempah of
Glorious Word Ministry International
(GWMI) in Accra, Ghana, was talking
during a recent interview with Ghanaian
morning show, Okay Fm.
Rev Owusu
READ ALSO: Synagogue Mute Over
Zuma’s Claims
Owusu said: “This is evil hands at work
because I know people who have to make
human sacrifices in order to be promoted
in the spiritual realm… I know some
people will vilify me for making this
known.”
Re: SCOAN Collapse Is Just Human Sacrifice - Ghanaian Pastor by Coldfeet(f): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
You know yet you waited till 80+ lives perished before you can open your mouth to say so?shocked I wonder what is happening to moGs or nowadays? Where are the likes of the prophets of yore? Who don't pay lip service but are brazen? Tomorrow too we will hear that the collapsed Chosen church in Edo state is also as a result of human sacrifice! Mteeews! In that case their blood is also on your head!! Since you knew and failed to warn/reveal earlier.angry

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Collapse Is Just Human Sacrifice - Ghanaian Pastor by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ask me how the Ghanian pastor knows all these..

ETT

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Christian Bigot? / A Great Circle Appeared In The Sky (PHOTOS) / Send In Your Prayer Request And Watch God Act.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.