Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,137 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:46 AM

All The Business Guru's I Need Your Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All The Business Guru's I Need Your Help (688 Views)

Three Simple Secrets That Successful Business Guru Put To Mind that Works / Internet Business Guru Reveals How To Make 250K Online Monthly Legitimately / Business Guru Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Business Guru's I Need Your Help by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
I want to know what biz can one do with 500k and get a sustainable income. I am located in Lagos. Pls your honest advice needed.
Re: All The Business Guru's I Need Your Help by TRADELYN: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
We are looking for those who are already dealing in any type of feminine products. Or those who have great influence (connection) on ladies/women like in groups, clubs, unions, etc.

Right now, we are managing a brand of FEMININE INTIMATE WASH; this is needed by every lady/woman. We will give you all the supports you need to succeed. Trust me, the profit per unit is from 50% and relatively affordable by all. We need SOLE DISTRIBUTOR per state nationwide. Whoever is interested should email tradelyn@gmail.com for more details grin cheesy grin
Re: All The Business Guru's I Need Your Help by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
Tell me about ur female intimate wash
Re: All The Business Guru's I Need Your Help by bank2k4real(m): 12:32am On Sep 21, 2014
bossmini84: I want to know what biz can one do with 500k and get a sustainable income. I am located in Lagos. Pls your honest advice needed.

Ok...check my signature below for info on what I do...and you can join me...the profits are unbelievable...
Re: All The Business Guru's I Need Your Help by DonaldYusuf(m): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
bossmini84: I want to know what biz can one do with 500k and get a sustainable income. I am located in Lagos. Pls your honest advice needed.

The first thing i'd advice you do is look deep within you and try to discover yourself. Ask yourself some critical questions; find your passion and talent and see if you can build a business around it. There are lots of business ideas i can share with you but i want you to carry out this assignment of self discovery first.

1 Like

Re: All The Business Guru's I Need Your Help by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
DonaldYusuf:

The first thing i'd advice you do is look deep within you and try to discover yourself. Ask yourself some critical questions; find your passion and talent and see if you can build a business around it. There are lots of business ideas i can share with you but i want you to carry out this assignment of self discovery first.

Men my the capital can't carry my passion pls help me with ideas

(1) (Reply)

8000mt And 12000mt Scrap Vessel For Sale / Branding Your Company's Corporate Identity (Logo)!!! / Amazon Introduces DRONE Delivery Service To Wherever You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.