Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Airtel Service Is Given Me Headache - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Service Is Given Me Headache (1035 Views)

How My Techno P5 Giving Me Headache. / airtel service down ??? / Zain Is Given Free Credit If: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Service Is Given Me Headache by adeara(m): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
I would break my airtel sim card 08124279607 in d next few days. Last week I load N200 card -N100 twice- but later I discovered dat N100 had been deducted for no reason. I made a complaint six times, they were just given excuses until now d matter is not resolve. Today again 20/9 I load N200, N100 was deducted for d service I do not suscribe to, later in the day I check my balance it was 0Kobo. I was thinking maybe they deducted d remain N100 for my browsing activities but then I have 10mb free data and some 5mb internet bundle. How would they deduct my money for bowsing when I have dat? As at d time I post this thread, I still hv some mb on my phone. These people are just try to make more money by all mean. Pls recommend a better service. Tanks
Re: Airtel Service Is Given Me Headache by Lovetinz(m): 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
I guess you have subscribed to a services that charges 100 Naira on a regular basis (many people do this without remembering when they did so)
If it can't be resolved with calls to the Customer Care line, you will need to go to their nearest office.
Re: Airtel Service Is Given Me Headache by Slowpois0n: 2:49am On Sep 21, 2014
Use Paracetamol
Re: Airtel Service Is Given Me Headache by timilehing(m): 7:54am On Sep 21, 2014
Lovetinz: I guess you have subscribed to a services that charges 100 Naira on a regular basis (many people do this without remembering when they did so)
If it can't be resolved with calls to the Customer Care line, you will need to go to their nearest office.
Blatant liar!! You're definitely an Heltel staff. That was how they kept deducting my credits for one Facebook ussd service and 2 other services I did not registered for. Also, with 30mb left on my data balance, Heltel went and gulp #720 from my balance in June, I've since drop the sim in thrash
Re: Airtel Service Is Given Me Headache by Lovetinz(m): 8:23am On Sep 21, 2014
timilehing: Blatant liar!! ??

You are funny.
Too many errors in your English.
In your Signature too!
You write as if you are talking.
Find time to improve your literacy, Airtel staff will laugh at you if you address them the way you replied me.
I love you.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Service Is Given Me Headache by adeara(m): 9:00am On Sep 21, 2014
Slowpois0n: Use Paracetamol
My brother I should have done dat if dat is d solution but not it
Re: Airtel Service Is Given Me Headache by adeara(m): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2014
Lovetinz: I guess you have subscribed to a services that charges 100 Naira on a regular basis (many people do this without remembering when they did so)
I believe if I had mistakenly done dat they should have realised dat when searched through their system and told me, but instead they were given excuses such as ''my application is down'', ''what was d num I called last'' and on and on and you know what I hadly use the number to make a call but data allowances and I have been doing dat in d last two years. I simply guess they dont known what they are doing any more, if not just late last night I rechecked my balance I discovered dat N100 had been returned. Tanks
Re: Airtel Service Is Given Me Headache by timilehing(m): 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
Lovetinz:

You are funny.
Too many errors in your English.
In your Signature too!
You write as if you are talking.
Find time to improve your literacy, Airtel staff will laugh at you if you address them the way you replied me.
I love you.
I won't start that argument with you cos u're losing already

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Doogee DG310 User Review / The Galaxy S6 Official Camera Samples / Please How Does This Work?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.