Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Employ Me Without Pay - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Employ Me Without Pay (572 Views)

Get Trained In Website Design And Employ Others / Looking For Webmasters To Employ / Lets Train & Employ You As A Web Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Employ Me Without Pay by Barywhyte(m): 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
I am an upcoming linux sysadmin; with ability to do virtually everything on a desktop linux box (Ubuntu) ranging from desktop management to users accounts configuration and files permission management. I can rearrange disk partitions, permanently or temporarily mount and unmount filesystems and writes scripts using bash for simple automation.

I want sysadmins on NL to please link me up with any tech outfit or organization where I can work as volunteer while simultaneously learning new linux tech, especially those that has to do with server management and configuration. I have read tons of books on configuration of linux servers but realities out there; I mean in the real world cannot be equated to home self-study.

This is the only thing I want to do for the rest of my life career-wise. And I want to go as far as becoming a kernel developer within the Linux Foundation community withing the next couple of years. But i have to start somewhere.

I must emphasize that I am not really looking for job per se but a way to paylessly work whilst learning and developing myself as a Linux sysadmin. Members plz help with any useful info you have.

Thnks
Re: Employ Me Without Pay by Barywhyte(m): 6:44am On Sep 21, 2014
39 views and not a word! Wont someone just say 'goodluck' if even you dont know a thing about linux or what am asking? Plz someone should say something. Dont bother about my signature for now
Re: Employ Me Without Pay by funkymedina: 8:39am On Sep 21, 2014
post it on linda ikejis blog, i hear thats where rich better people are who respond to ads...and yeah . Goodluck!
Re: Employ Me Without Pay by Barywhyte(m): 9:55am On Sep 21, 2014
funkymedina: post it on linda ikejis blog, i hear thats where rich better people are who respond to ads...and yeah . Goodluck!

funky, this is not ad. plz read my first post. seems u dntunderstand it
Re: Employ Me Without Pay by Barywhyte(m): 9:56am On Sep 21, 2014
funkymedina: post it on linda ikejis blog, i hear thats where rich better people are who respond to ads...and yeah . Goodluck!

funky, this is not ad. plz read my first post. seems u dnt understand it. I can only lay a foundation for myself, building on it require on the job experience.

(1) (Reply)

Web Designer Need. Enter Here / Wordpress Users Edit Your Robots.txt And Boost Your SEO / Javascript Validation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.