Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Phyno Should Please Do The Video For ''good Die Young'' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Phyno Should Please Do The Video For ''good Die Young'' (582 Views)

Ke$ha's Illuminati Die Young Video - Marketing Satan / Psquare Shoots Music Video For Alingo (behind The Scene Pictures) / Play And Download Music Video For Free @ Www.naijamusic.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phyno Should Please Do The Video For ''good Die Young'' by LEAFLET(m): 11:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
I just want to bring to phyno's attention that it will be very unwise for him if he don't drop the visuals for that monster hit..That should be the video that will define him and show him to the world..I recently read where he was saying he don't know how to paint the picture and i will only tell him to please do this video..That's all I've got to say..

(1) (Reply)

The Headies 2014 Nominees Full List / A Jack Daniels Endorsement Deal For Vector? / The Death Of Good Music In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.