Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Free Unlimited Web Traffic App And Technique - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Unlimited Web Traffic App And Technique (639 Views)

Top 5 Most Popular Nigerian Websites By Web Traffic / How To Get In First Page On Nairaland Forum Plus Web Traffic / Web Traffic Ultimate Booster. Advertise Your Website For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Unlimited Web Traffic App And Technique by benny4wax(m): 1:52am On Sep 21, 2014
I am back to offering free traffic to LODGE MEMBERS and this time its for FREE and NO MORE FOR SALE....Happy Right??
I noticed offering free traffic service to members would kill my time as a student SO i thought up something.....

I WILL GIVE OUT ONE OF MY PREMIUM TRAFFIC SOFTWARE AND TECHNIQUE FOR FREE....

YES FREE....
HOW TO GET THE SOFTWARE..

VISIT MY STUDENT FORUM, REGISTER AND MAKE 5 INTELLIGENT COMMENTS ON ANY TOPIC THAT INTEREST YOU, AFTER THAT SEND ME A PM ON MY SITE AND ALSO ON NAIRALAND.COM.

LATER YOU VISIT MY SITE AND I WILL GIVE YOU A DOWNLOAD LINK TO THE LIFE TIME TRAFFIC APP AND A VIDEO TUTORIAL ON HOW TO USE IT FOR FREE VIA PM.

IMPORTANCE OF MY PACKAGE
YOU CAN MANUALLY DRIVE TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE EVEN SITTING AT HOME
YOU CAN START SELLING TRAFFIC GIGS ON FIVERR.COM AND MAKE MONEY JUST LIKE ME
MAKE MONEY THROUGH TRAFFIC FROM ADSENSE

NOTE: Because of my busy schedule i will send the link to my packages in batches of 10. And it is on first come first serve basis.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.

ALL I AM AFTER IS HAVING REGISTERED MEMBERS...THATS ALL..
BE THE FIRST.............................THANKS
Re: Free Unlimited Web Traffic App And Technique by cloudtech(m): 12:24am On Sep 25, 2014
I just did what u said and my username is DANJUMA on UR site my email is ochenidanjuma@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Free Unlimited Web Traffic App And Technique by benny4wax(m): 11:36am On Nov 04, 2014
cloudtech:
I just did what u said and my username is DANJUMA on UR site my email is ochenidanjuma@gmail.com
Okay thats gud...... sorry for the delay man i have been busy with exams....i will send it to you via personal message on my site...go check it

(1) (Reply)

How / Where Can We Get A Review For Our Startup? / Report: Mobile, Security, Big Data To Drive 2015 Hiring Trends / We Need Intelligent Freelance Writers Or Individuals Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.