Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Pastor Chris Saga, Lesson For Us. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Saga, Lesson For Us. (475 Views)

An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Saga, Lesson For Us. by Opiosko: 3:54am On Sep 21, 2014

The tortoise says that she learn from the misfortune of others. …. Anioma Igbo proverb.

To learn from your mistake is experience, to learn from the mistake of others is wisdom … Opiosko 2014

Pastor Chris… The seemingly blissful marriage of Pst Chris has hit the rocks. “Brezz don blow..fowl yansh don open for express”. You probably know the details more than I do abi?, So let’s forget the aproko
1, Never ever underestimate the destructive power of a woman. Now I will risk sounding chauvinistic here but the fact is that women when denied the attention they so hopelessly crave can be more consuming than hell itself. Pst Chris must have naively thought that by making the wife a poster babe of their magazine and keeping her busy spiritual stuff will satisfy craving for attention, how naively wrong!.

2, There is gold digging even in the pulpit. Actually, I may sound farfetched here, but I do not understand why Pst Anita will stylishly accuse her husband of abandoning her and keeping improper relation with the opposite sex for 16yrs without even mentioning an instant or naming a co respondent in the divorce suit. ‘So for 16yrs you no fit catch am for one day’ ?

3 Adultery or Menopausal hormonal change upheaval? Is pst Chris really guilty of the accusation or pst Anita finding it difficult to cope with menopausal hormonal change?..(Looks like she’s at that stage)

4 Don’t teach your subordinate all your tricks or you may fall victim to your own cunning.. Pst Chris has failed the immutable law of power by involving Pst Anita in almost all his church activities and she lost all feeling of awe of him. The result, she now feels she knows all he know and can stand on her own after all, she has made her name. If you doubt me on this, let Mrs Oyedepo come out tomorrow for divorce and see if all “Winners” won’t shout her down and the overzealous ones threatening to strangle her.

5 If you are a pst, people will believe any negative report against you from someone who is close or seem close to you without hearing your side of the story. In addition, only few will ever give you a chance to hear you.

6, spirituality does not take away your flaws, it takes constant discipline to hide them. Bear this in mind always. Pst Chris is a very good teacher no doubt, but he is evidently an aloof individual who expect others to see things the way he sees them and agree with him. See nigga It gonna cost you your marriage

7 People are praying to see your fall. Just one unfortunate mistake, bad judgment and you are screwed for life. Now that Pst Chris has been accused of improper relationship, expect more to follow. I mean, if any scatter brained bitach what to make a head line tomorrow, all she need to do is construct a less than perfect Nollywood script on how pst Chris screw the hell outta her and she will become instant celebrity..No one will doubt the bitach or listen to you.

Last bullet...

Slp dea catch me now abeg, i go modify am later,make i slp small i nobe winch embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Walking In The Spirit / Letter To My Sisters In Christ. / 10 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Mecca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.