Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,371 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

How To Download Youtube Videos - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Download Youtube Videos (26677 Views)

How To Post Youtube Videos On New Nairaland / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick / How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Download Youtube Videos by manypage: 3:15am On May 02, 2023
great article, very easy to understand and very useful. thanks for sharing
manypage blog
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos by HateIt1: 1:06pm On May 03, 2023
very simple , you can see download button near video .
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos by manypage: 3:14am On May 16, 2023
this is a great article, very informative and very easy to understand. thanks for sharing the good stuff
tiktok downloader
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos by manypage: 3:27am On May 26, 2023
thanks for sharing good stuff, very useful
downloader tiktok hd
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos by manypage: 8:01am On Jun 20, 2023
I'm impressed by the clarity and coherence of this article. It's a pleasure to read something so well-structured.
aplikasi tiktok downloader
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos by McStoic(m): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
maekhel:
When I need to download YouTube videos I use www.savefrom.net. I Jst copy and paste the video link in www.savefrom.net and hit download.

Oil dey your head
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos by poppyz: 2:06am On Aug 14, 2023
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos by imelseda(m): 1:57am On Aug 16, 2023
To download Youtube videos I simply open up my Google Chrome browser and go to your extensions tab. Once in your extension section click on add extension, then type Youtube downloader. Once you install the extension visit Youtube and you'll notice that on the bottom of each video you will see the download link. Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: How To Download Youtube Videos by Mazharahmed: 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2023
i think for all platform video [url]downloader [/url]https://dowlode.net/is best
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos by futbollibretv: 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos by futbollibretv: 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos by Emeka71(m): 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2023
maekhel:
When I need to download YouTube videos I use www.savefrom.net. I Jst copy and paste the video link in www.savefrom.net and hit download.
Anyhow sha.
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos by Acube23: 11:50am On Sep 04, 2023
Hello great Nairalanders!

After I lost my phone, Telegram deleted my saved messages. Now I want back my saved messages since I have another phone. Solution please!
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos by manypage: 10:43am On Oct 02, 2023
The writing style is engaging and easy to follow, making it a pleasure to read through the entire article.
tiktok thumbnail downloader hd
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos by flvtomp3: 1:56am On Oct 20, 2023
i really like yt2k tool - youtube video download, videos download very fast with good quality

1 Like

Re: How To Download Youtube Videos by Futbollibrehd: 1:04am On Nov 06, 2023
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos by LikeAking: 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
SSYT YouTube video downloader

Download YouTube videos and save YouTube video links after downloading.
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos by LikeAking: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2023
SSYT YouTube downloader is what I have been using to download Youtube videos. Its also has the most wanted feature most Youtube downloaders dont have : Saving YouTube video links after downloading videos...

Download YouTube videos
Save YouTube video links

Never lose downloaded YouTube video links again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Get Web Design Jobs? / Who Introduced You To Nairaland? / How Mark Zuckerberg Is Slowly Killing Off Snapchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.