Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Creating Web/mobile Apps With Java - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Creating Web/mobile Apps With Java (923 Views)

Learn To Deploy Web Apps With PHP Frameworks (cakephp & Code Igniter) / Who Can Implement A Project Topic With Java / Help Needed With Java Project Urgently ( I Will Pay) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creating Web/mobile Apps With Java by alaricsaltzman: 11:00am On Sep 21, 2014
I'm looking for someone who can create a web/mobile app with java for an affordable price...if we can agree on a good price, then there are other people who will need it as its a school project.

send a pm if u can

Re: Creating Web/mobile Apps With Java by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 21, 2014
alaricsaltzman: I'm looking for someone who can create a web/mobile app with java for an affordable price...if we can agree on a good price, then there are other people who will need it as its a school project.

send a pm if u can

I'm in.

jl_eze@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Creating Web/mobile Apps With Java by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2014
alaricsaltzman: I'm looking for someone who can create a web/mobile app with java for an affordable price...if we can agree on a good price, then there are other people who will need it as its a school project.

send a pm if u can

Hi,

Send a mail
Re: Creating Web/mobile Apps With Java by nollyj: 11:53am On Sep 21, 2014

send a pm if u can

I wonder why you will outsource your school project when you have all the time in the world to do it now as a student. Tomorrow you will graduate and start complaining about not finding a job in IT. Now is the best time to build a little portfolio for yourself. Your future employers will know that you have soiled your hands on code.

I do know that you understand that this field is not about the qualification you have but rather what you can do.

No hard feelings. This is my personal opinion.
Re: Creating Web/mobile Apps With Java by alaricsaltzman: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2014
nollyj:
I wonder why you will outsource your school project when you have all the time in the world to do it now as a student. Tomorrow you will graduate and start complaining about not finding a job in IT. Now is the best time to build a little portfolio for yourself. Your future employers will know that you have soiled your hands on code.
I do know that you understand that this field is not about the qualification you have but rather what you can do.
No hard feelings. This is my personal opinion.
there is hard feelings ooo...if u have no positive thing to contribute and u don't know detailed things about somebody or something, please mind your business...now no hard feelings

wonder what makes him think i'm an undergraduate like him undecided undecided
Re: Creating Web/mobile Apps With Java by alaricsaltzman: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2014
efreaky:
Hi,
Send a mail to bisola8321@gmail.com

phatjoe50:

I'm in.

jl_eze@yahoo.co.uk

will send mails to u...thanks
Re: Creating Web/mobile Apps With Java by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 23, 2014
alaricsaltzman:

will send mails to u...thanks

I replied your mail.
Re: Creating Web/mobile Apps With Java by nollyj: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2014
if we can agree on a good price, then there are other people who will need it as its a school project.

I commented because you said it is a school project. Don't expect people to mind their business on a public forum. Is it a crime now to be an undergraduate? Well, I will mind my business now.
Re: Creating Web/mobile Apps With Java by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
nollyj:

I commented because you said it is a school project. Don't expect people to mind their business on a public forum. Is it a crime now to be an undergraduate? Well, I will mind my business now.

But you went far sha, you shouldn't have concluded like that.
Re: Creating Web/mobile Apps With Java by udswagz: 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
Reading the post, i bet some ideas came into your head,
well if it is one that has to do with tech, i may be of help
I can help you build your idea, create a strong online presence
for your brand.
With my web development and Android app development skills
i can help you build a beautiful website or intuitive mobile app
which aligns with the coporate vision of your organisation.
In case that idea is still in your head
visit: www.udonline.net

I will expecting your email smiley

Some sites i have completed
www.helonyconcept.com
www.chypesfrontline.com
www.botosoftechnologies.com
www.kasemart.com [e-commerce]

The most recent Android app i just published on Google play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dmasnig.udcreate
Re: Creating Web/mobile Apps With Java by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
udswagz: Reading the post, i bet some ideas came into your head,
well if it is one that has to do with tech, i may be of help
I can help you build your idea, create a strong online presence
for your brand.
With my web development and Android app development skills
i can help you build a beautiful website or intuitive mobile app
which aligns with the coporate vision of your organisation.
In case that idea is still in your head
visit: www.udonline.net

I will expecting your email smiley

Some sites i have completed
www.helonyconcept.com
www.chypesfrontline.com
www.botosoftechnologies.com
www.kasemart.com [e-commerce]

The most recent Android app i just published on Google play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dmasnig.udcreate

No need, he is looking for someone that will develop an App that will make a network call for less than 5k, and you will also write a report too.
Re: Creating Web/mobile Apps With Java by nollyj: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2014
99.9999999 percent of adverts here are waste of time except your project price is within 1000 - 30,000 Naira

(1) (Reply)

A / Accounting Software With Automated Fixed Asset / See What Paypal Said About Online E-commerce Spending By Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.