Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] (4184 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel / UNIABUJA Male Student Allegedlly Wanking While Peeping Into Female Hostel / ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil (2) (3) (4)

Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by mbadinujiu(m): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
There's God ooo. Ladies be warned
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by crackhaus: 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
cococandy: It has happend before o.
In aba. My auntie's neighbor.
(I didn't see it. She gisted us)

Left her newly circumcised baby boy on the mat outside and went into the room to get something.

The wound was left open(for quicker healing.village women style)
And a wild dog came and chewed on the boy's peepee. His screams got her rushing out but the deed was already done.

Never say never. This new baby prolly had blood and fluid all over it which can attract a carnivorous night-lifer.

But the most possible scenarios is that one edwife described.
Hmmmm... You lost me at a wild dog came and chewed on the boys peepee

She must really regret leaving that child out there.
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by cococandy(f): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
Yea. I'm glad I never saw that ish with my two eyes.

Some people were recommending corrective surgery sha. Saying that since he's still a baby,he may turn out ok with the help of a very good plastic surgeon

But na abroad things na.
Not sure the parents can afford to.
crackhaus:
Hmmmm... You lost me at a wild dog came and chewed on the boys peepee

She must really regret leaving that child out there.
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by crackhaus: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
cococandy: Yea. I'm glad I never saw that ish with my two eyes.

Some people were recommending corrective surgery sha. Saying that since he's still a baby,he may turn out ok with the help of a very good plastic surgeon

But na abroad things na.
Not sure the parents can afford to.
Oh dear, too bad...

Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by Yemmanuel: 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
Irrespective of d person who did it, either ritualist or d mother of d child, God go punish am. I wonder Y pple are so heartless nd wicked to dis extent.
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by Dolcilicious(f): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
tyson99: God punish whoever did this,he/she shall not know peace
sincere amen to this. sad
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
Human life in Africa is a joke.
Wicked and sick souls everywhere
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by deanoffaculty: 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
This one no be curse ooo........BIG GOD THAT WE SERVE WILL PUNISH THE MOTHER OF THIS BABY IN A BIG EBOLA FORM.......
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by free2ryhme: 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
when i tell you women are wicked

una go dey shout

shey una don see am now cry
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by AdeniyiA(m): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
tyson99: God punish whoever did this,he/she shall not know peace
You don't need to pronounce it, the curses are on her by implication.
Later they'd not let us rest in church when they are looking for fruits of the womb
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by marieolae(f): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
This is selfish,heartless and evil.
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
CHIE!!!!
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by Harmvirus(f): 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
embarassed embarassed
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by prowlG: 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
That is so heartless.
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by nickz(m): 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
Devil is weeping cry cry
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by armadeo(m): 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Gullible Nigerians. A blogger has put you all on cruise and you are cursing an unknown woman.

Nigerians believing people have no shoes since 2011.
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by qadeerkug(m): 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
embarassedwomen's enh chaii den badt pass satan himself"""God have mercy on us
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by ChiSun27(m): 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
The hearts of men.....

God please visit whoever did this with thunder IJN....A!!!!
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by Obinoscopy(m): 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
cococandy: Abandoning a baby is one thing.

Cutting the baby up to expose the internal organs is entirely in it's own league.

Omo I chose not to believe it.

Maybe she left it there and a wild night animal came and tried to eat it.

Or else she's a very mentally disturbed human being(maybe even a street mad woman who put to bed at night)

She'd have to be caught in the act for me to believe.
Whether she abandoned the baby or she cut the baby, it's still the same. She's a wicked person. If that baby dies, she is among the murderers.
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by cococandy(f): 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
I'm not excusing abandoning one's baby.

just in case

Obinoscopy: Whether she abandoned the baby or she cut the baby, it's still the same. She's a wicked person. If that baby dies, she is among the murderers.
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by Obinoscopy(m): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
cococandy: I'm not excusing abandoning one's baby.

just in case

Ok, glad to know that.
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by bastien: 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
God why always naija?

It's too much
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by Obinoscopy(m): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
cococandy:
just in case

Just in case what? smiley
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by cococandy(f): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
You know na.
This is NL. Before someone will say I'm condoning child abandonment.

Goodnight you
Obinoscopy: Just in case what? smiley
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
....nd d baby is evn cute cry females @ tyms r jezt
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ewwwwww... Bitches always dumping babies sad shocked.. Y carry d child den??

May God 4give...
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by Kirinwa: 7:57am On Sep 22, 2014
Exjoker: Jesus!!! Look at innocent boy abandoned to die...our leader of tomorrow

Its a girl not a boy. Read well.
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 22, 2014
Eyop: Some people are out there fasting,praying,spending millions to get this but others are aborting or abandoning theirs. God truly is merciful.
Yeah, i tell u... Wat an IRONY of life... RIP lil one
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by naijawealthguru(m): 8:27am On Sep 22, 2014
This is the height of wickedness. Sometimes I wonder if some people have conscience at all.
Well, we shouldn't be surprised, we are in the end times.
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2014
jesus!!!! what happened to taking to a motherless home if she didnt want it?
this is just insane!!! the lady has mental issues!
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by Lilimax(f): 8:44am On Sep 22, 2014
Omg! cry
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by mstik(f): 9:39am On Sep 22, 2014
And in the future, they will start crying for a child, running from pillar to post, pastor to pastor, dibia to dibia seeking for a child when they've destroyed the ones God gave them

National Maths Competition For Primary 5 & 6 (N300,000) / GMAT Prep: From Personal Experience / Photos From A Chinese Museum Where Blacks Are Compared With Animals (video)