Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Mtn Customer Response Vs Etisalat!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mtn Customer Response Vs Etisalat!!! (598 Views)

What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? / Kenny Brandmuse - MTN Vs ETISALAT : Who Really Ported Our Saka? (MUST Read) / Let The Brand Wars Begin - MTN Vs Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Customer Response Vs Etisalat!!! by Kirinwa: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
In recent times it seems MTN lacks a customer care response service.Calling their 180 CCL is purely a waste of time as they will keep delaying you for over 30 minutes. Most times the call ends by itself.

Comparing it with ETISALAT CC is like comparing Volkswagen beetles and Bugatti veyron.

Etisalat call is just 2 minutes maximum and you are on to the customer care.

Let's leave the issue of data connection for another day as Etisalat still won it.

Disclaimer: I don't work for them, only wish MTN can step up.
Re: Mtn Customer Response Vs Etisalat!!! by Megateq(m): 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
I will not agree with you. From my experience, it usually takes few second not even a minute to reach mtn cc

1 Like

Re: Mtn Customer Response Vs Etisalat!!! by dejt4u(m): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
Megateq: I will not agree with you. From my experience, it usually takes few second not even a minute to reach mtn cc
yea..you ar correct..Mayb OP is talking about mtn customer care of lyk 2yrs ago.. They'v step up their game bro..
Jst try it nw nd u wil be convinced
Re: Mtn Customer Response Vs Etisalat!!! by Kirinwa: 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
dejt4u: yea..you ar correct..Mayb OP is talking about mtn customer care of lyk 2yrs ago.. They'v step up their game bro..
Jst try it nw nd u wil be convinced

I tried it over 10 different times unless you are telling this forum its not 180. Have they finished their you have to wait for about 1 mins 15 seconds recurring msgs.
Re: Mtn Customer Response Vs Etisalat!!! by Visocrate(m): 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
Calls are very very cheap in fact cheaper than all the others with hempty hen
Re: Mtn Customer Response Vs Etisalat!!! by Kirinwa: 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Visocrate: Calls are very very cheap in fact cheaper than all the others

What calls? MTN or Etisalat?
I make calls N12/minute to all networks with etisalat.
Re: Mtn Customer Response Vs Etisalat!!! by sluvy4tune(m): 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
I can't & won't waste my precious time calling MTN Cc, I simply tweet them if need be....I can't spend over 45mins waiting to be attended to , most annoying part is that the call automatically ends and u have to start all over again
The money good thing about Mtn at the moment is data......4.5 GB night plan

Etisalat rocks

1 Like

Re: Mtn Customer Response Vs Etisalat!!! by ibdeals1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kirinwa:

Which plan re u on
Re: Mtn Customer Response Vs Etisalat!!! by Kirinwa: 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
ibdeals1:

Which plan re u on

Voice plan
Re: Mtn Customer Response Vs Etisalat!!! by ibdeals1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kirinwa: u

Voice plan

I mean the name of the package
Re: Mtn Customer Response Vs Etisalat!!! by Kirinwa: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
ibdeals1:

I mean the name of the package

Its voice plan. Simply subscribe to their 200 mb smartphone data plan and you will be karid.
Re: Mtn Customer Response Vs Etisalat!!! by ibdeals1(m): 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kirinwa:

Its voice plan. Simply subscribe to their 200 mb smartphone data plan and you will be karid.

Aiit thanks
Re: Mtn Customer Response Vs Etisalat!!! by surestsam(m): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kirinwa:

i make calls at N7.20k/minute to all networks on Glo bounce, also get 30mb data on recharge of N200
Re: Mtn Customer Response Vs Etisalat!!! by Kirinwa: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
surestsam: i make calls at N7.20k/minute to all networks on Glo bounce, also get 30mb data on recharge of N200

Glo to Glo you mean
Re: Mtn Customer Response Vs Etisalat!!! by surestsam(m): 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kirinwa:

Glo to Glo you mean
Glo to any local number...

(1) (Reply)

Basic Structure Components Pdf Of Coal Mill Machines ATOX-KM 27.5 / An independent Marketer In Kaduan, Onitsha And Aba Is Need / New Business Model: This Will Amaze You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.