Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

Please. I Need Your Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please. I Need Your Advice (486 Views)

I Need Your Advice Pls / Doctors In The House Need Your Advice/insight / Blunder At ESUT Teaching Hospital: What's Your Advice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please. I Need Your Advice by olumite2014(m): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
Please I need your advice, am so thin and lean, ave try various food suplement and is not working,pls what drug can I use to put on weight and add fat
Re: Please. I Need Your Advice by AdeniyiA(m): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
pics of ur emaciated self for scanning nd observation or i don't bliv it... cool
Re: Please. I Need Your Advice by jacabi(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
Have you consulted a doctor?
Re: Please. I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 22, 2014
Hi, well a surefire way to gain weight/fat is to eat fatty foods. I'm talking about pastries, cheese, lots of carbohydrates, sugary drinks and I mean eating and drinking these in large quantities over a period of time.

Our bodies love to store fat so the more fatty foods you give it, the more it stores and soon enough you'll see the results. One thing though is that those food items can lead to serious health problems, you can't eat your cake and have it.

I would advice you to work on building your self esteem and confidence, you're lean and healthy, don't worry about what the society expects of you, just be happy with the way you are. If you still desire to gain weight/fat then by all means, go for it, we have just one life to live. Wishing you well as you move on in life, good luck smiley

2 Likes

Re: Please. I Need Your Advice by holyboss: 9:14am On Sep 22, 2014
Picture so I can tell if is sumtin inline with what Av seen. Plus ur Age.

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Tests At London Airports. / Dazzle Your In-laws With These Beauty Tips / Secret Weight Loss Tips: 30day Program For The Biggest Pot Belly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.