Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] (8930 Views)

Pics Of The Day: Please Ladies Can You Wear This In Public? / Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] / Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by Oilandgas1(m): 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan.
Drop Your Plans.

HAPPY SUNDAY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by somcherry(f): 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nawa oo. Double wahala. Abeg I no get plan. Lol smiley
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by Jackeeh(m): 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
O boy just say your last prayer. Then wait for the snake bite. it's the best option . RIP in advance. Hope I gave sound advice

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by spyg1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
Remove your belt use it and kill the snake.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by silverprince413(m): 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
Wetin carry you go there?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by Wolison(m): 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
Road to either the belly of the lion or that of the crocodile.....or the venomous bite of the snake!!!

Which way?

O boy , the best escape plan is for him to give up and just die a horrible death!!!!

That's all!!!
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
embrace the wise one, the master of the tree of knowledge......and the rest will disappear.

#longlivetheserpent
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by immortalcrown(m): 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
1. If his name is Daniel, let him meet his friend 'the lion'.
2. If his name is Eve, let him meet his fruit-giver 'the serpent'.
3. If his name is Jonah, let him meet his transporters 'the crocodiles'.
4. If he is gaseous, let him evaporate.
He must be one of the above OR nothing.

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by yungEX(m): 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
how d guy take reach Der b4. any ways he can reach for d snake sharply on d head Then throw it into d lake den he can sit on d tree and wait for d lion to leave

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by Tobilols(f): 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
He should wake up. It is a dream.

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by JJKADRY(m): 9:44am On Sep 23, 2014
Simplest plan.......
He should shout "I AM SHEKAU"
1 minute, he'll be brought down by Nigerian helicopter.
Did I help?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by adedayourt(m): 9:43am On Sep 25, 2014
He sud find his way to his left na, @least d pix aint showing anytin dey
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by charistim(m): 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
Only God can save him.
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by naijathings(m): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
They will all run away if he shouts out that he's EBOLA POSITIVE. The water seff go make way for him like say he name na Moses.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by kunzyomi(m): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tobilols: He should wake up. It is a dream.
just like that cartoon-cliffhanger

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by Ezedon(m): 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
the guy is cursed from village that why his enemies sorround him ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE HIM

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by sexyjessy(f): 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
no idea
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by tomiobj(m): 12:40am On Sep 26, 2014
Oilandgas1: Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan.
Drop Your Plans.

HAPPY SUNDAY
. I can see a branch with leaves on the right. So he will move to the right and navigate his way out of the problem. Easy
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by naturally: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
Let him just his last prayer or pray for disappearing spirit
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by jerflakes(m): 7:27am On Sep 28, 2014
yungEX: how d guy take reach Der b4. any ways he can reach for d snake sharply on d head Then throw it into d lake den he can sit on d tree and wait for d lion to leave

The tree has been cut 80%, so he will definitely fall.

For those of you asking what the hell the guy is doing there in the first place, look at the front limbs of the lion. There's an axe there, used to chop off most part of the tree.

(My own be say, how lion, crocodile and snake go just apper simultaneously when I dey cut tree, they send them?)

@OP, gbagun alert

In the pix, they said "give the boy a escape plan".
Na wa to you o.

As for the boy, he should just keep on hanging around.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by fubymania: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
MAy your gentle soul rest in peace as the croc shred ur body to pieces
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by benELOHIM7(m): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
let him hold his breathe for ten minutes and pass out. lions dont eat dead people

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by deepthougths(m): 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
i looked at the picture for a day or so...nuffin changed; so he will still hang on to dat branch for eternity...he is safe
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by deepthougths(m): 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
i looked at that picture for a day or so...nuffin changed; so he will still hang on to dat branch for eternity...he is safe

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by Kai5vil: 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by RebelLeader15(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
somcherry: Nawa oo. Double wahala. Abeg I no get plan. Lol smiley
double ke, this na fourble wahala
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by olaboy001(m): 8:48am On Oct 07, 2014
But waiting him find go there at the first place
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by abacusCm(m): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
I don't have any escape plan for him than to pray that his gentle soul should rest in peace
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by Fredosky247(m): 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
. ;DNa only em waka come.
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by Dahjhi: 1:31am On Oct 08, 2014
somcherry:
Nawa oo. Double wahala. Abeg I no get plan. Lol smiley
Uhn.. Lukd @ ur pick and shouted 'Oluwa'.. U r far too cute
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by somcherry(f): 1:39am On Oct 08, 2014
Dahjhi:
Uhn.. Lukd @ ur pick and shouted 'Oluwa'.. U r far too cute
Tnx hun smiley
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] by Dahjhi: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2014
somcherry:

Tnx hun smiley
u are welcm ehn.. smiley KFB hun wink and its a funny footnote en siggy u'v got.. Searching shouldn't be dat hard cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Dayo Chino Ft. Naira Marley – Pumpum (remix) / 16 Type Of People U Will Find In Every Class / Funny Pictures Of Nigerians Waiting For Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.