Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Gossipping,back Biting And Wickedness Is It A Sin In The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gossipping,back Biting And Wickedness Is It A Sin In The Bible? (639 Views)

VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gossipping,back Biting And Wickedness Is It A Sin In The Bible? by johnsonpolice: 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Life in tedi is full of gossipping and Wickedness.could u imagene a good christian Wishing his fellow human being dead. condanming, insualting and monitoring every bit of my movement,I ve try to bear it but its getting out of hand and control.christian of now a days are noting but a more church attender pls,my fellow christian in d room is gossipping,back biting and insualt not a sin in d bible! Where is dis world taking us too.wot a pity, dis world is full of wickedness.
Re: Gossipping,back Biting And Wickedness Is It A Sin In The Bible? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
johnsonpolice: Life in tedi is full of gossipping and Wickedness.could u imagene a good christian Wishing his fellow human being dead. condanming, insualting and monitoring every bit of my movement,I ve try to bear it but its getting out of hand and control.christian of now a days are noting but a more church attender pls,my fellow christian in d room is gossipping,back biting and insualt not a sin in d bible! Where is dis world taking us too.wot a pity, dis world is full of wickedness.
this your title is misleading. its obvious that u know the answer
Re: Gossipping,back Biting And Wickedness Is It A Sin In The Bible? by emmyskies(m): 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
It's not good. You already know such thing is not good and you're very correct there is a big difference between a christian and a church-goer. As a christian, forgive him, don't hold it against him, pray to GOD to change his heart and not hold these things against him
Re: Gossipping,back Biting And Wickedness Is It A Sin In The Bible? by Orunto: 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
Love your neighbour as yourself is the only rule of Righteousness. I hope you know what Righteousness really mean?

(1) (Reply)

What Is Another Name For Holy Spirit / A Catholic Priest -- First To Make A Deal With The Devil / " An Church Doctrine That Insult A Loving God "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.