Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,466 members, 7,958,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

Blackberry 10 World And Applications Not Working - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 World And Applications Not Working (536 Views)

/ Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry 10 World And Applications Not Working by Dooyboy(m): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
I have observed that my BlackBerry z10 world is not working this msg " there was a connection problem BlackBerry world must close" will always pop up and also some applications that uses Internet connection to work have also stopped, when I tried to access it the msg " no Internet connection will pop up. I've tried every possible means but to no avail. pls guys help me out. thanks
Re: Blackberry 10 World And Applications Not Working by walcolm(m): 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
There's a BB10 thread...visit and you can get all the assistance you need

The error you're getting is because you have either run out of data or you have messed with your apn

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Acquires Motorola 'lenovorola' From Google,blackberry Is Next / Nokia Lumia 520 Video Test / Bulk SMS App.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.