Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Please Need Urgent Help Nairalanders - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Need Urgent Help Nairalanders (567 Views)

Please Enter Here To Help Nairalanders / Please Need On Joomla Multi Vendor Package / I Need Help Nairalanders On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Need Urgent Help Nairalanders by ameheo(m): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
I have a blog which is greeting a decent traffic each day. the blog is well designed and am enjoying it but only I don't really enjoy the domain am using. is a .tk domain. I want to knw if there are webmasters here that can help me with sites that offer free decent domain or if I can get a free.net or .com domain for the main time. am currently broke and I can't afford any paid domain nw. this the link to ma blog www.kulzone.tk let me here knw wat u feel about it . #thanks
Re: Please Need Urgent Help Nairalanders by sugaonline: 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
ameheo: I have a blog which is greeting a decent traffic each day. the blog is well designed and am enjoying it but only I don't really enjoy the domain am using. is a .tk domain. I want to knw if there are webmasters here that can help me with sites that offer free decent domain or if I can get a free.net or .com domain for the main time. am currently broke and I can't afford any paid domain nw. this the link to ma blog www.kulzone.tk let me here knw wat u feel about it . #thanks
Please note that it cost domain providers money to get you a domain so stated what they will get in return if they offer you free domain
Re: Please Need Urgent Help Nairalanders by jaybossYBNL(m): 11:43am On Sep 22, 2014
ameheo: I have a blog which is greeting a decent traffic each day. the blog is well designed and am enjoying it but only I don't really enjoy the domain am using. is a .tk domain. I want to knw if there are webmasters here that can help me with sites that offer free decent domain or if I can get a free.net or .com domain for the main time. am currently broke and I can't afford any paid domain nw. this the link to ma blog www.kulzone.tk let me here knw wat u feel about it . #thanks
you can get a domain for as low as 400 on godaddy.....contact me I will help you out
Re: Please Need Urgent Help Nairalanders by ameheo(m): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
jaybossYBNL: you can get a domain for as low as 400 on godaddy.....contact me I will help you out
please am interested. Hw do I go about it

(1) (Reply)

PHILMOREHOST Is Down / Epayment Options / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.