Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Urgently Needed: Assistant To Project Manager/Administrative Secretary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgently Needed: Assistant To Project Manager/Administrative Secretary (2409 Views)

Pa To Project Manager Needed Urgently In Lagos, Closes 14th Sept 2011 / Urgent Vacancy For Pa To Project Manager (biz Dev), Lagos / A Administrative Secretary Is Urgently Need In A Shipping Company In Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Needed: Assistant To Project Manager/Administrative Secretary by ritux: 12:11am On Sep 22, 2014
Gassim Integrated Services is a French based project management company with offices in Lagos and Abuja.

We urgently need a female administrative secretary to act as an assistant to the project team for our Abuja office. If interested, please forward your cover letter and resume to dietstar@yahoo.com

Note: Applicant must reside in Abuja. Office location is at Maitama.

Job Responsibilities

In this position you will be responsible for performing clerical tasks including organizing files, drafting messages, scheduling appointments, and supporting other staff.
Perform basic clerical functions, which include filing, copying, binding reports.
Type memos, letters, transmittals, meeting minutes, etc.
Answer phones.
Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mails and documents. Prepare weekly project registers

Additional responsibilities include: arranging meetings, tidying of meeting rooms and project office.

REQUIREMENTS:

Successful candidates for this role must be very keen and pay attention to detail, a high level of organizational skills, and able to handle complex responsibilities.

Constructions and Project Management background will be a plus for this role.

B.Sc or equivalent
2 to 3 years’ experience in an administrative assistant role.
Experience using Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Must type 35-45 wpm.
Intermediate Computer Skills: MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
Good grammar/punctuation.
Working knowledge of general office procedures.

Salary: Very attractive for the role

Successful candidate to start 02/10/2014
Re: Urgently Needed: Assistant To Project Manager/Administrative Secretary by ritux: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
This vacancy is still open. Thanks
Re: Urgently Needed: Assistant To Project Manager/Administrative Secretary by chadbaby: 11:42am On Sep 25, 2014
wats d pay like, aw much is d salary?
Re: Urgently Needed: Assistant To Project Manager/Administrative Secretary by chadbaby: 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
@ritux, answer me now, got an invite ystday
Re: Urgently Needed: Assistant To Project Manager/Administrative Secretary by ritux: 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
chadbaby: @ritux, answer me now, got an invite ystday

Funny enough, I might be in the panel to interview you. So you gonna tell us what you want and we will see. Except if you want me to give you expo grin
Re: Urgently Needed: Assistant To Project Manager/Administrative Secretary by chadbaby: 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
abeg now, giv me expo

1 Like

Re: Urgently Needed: Assistant To Project Manager/Administrative Secretary by chadbaby: 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
pls, I jst nid u to brief me with some things about d company, wat kind of question am i to expect, wats their pay like nd wat documents should i come along with? pls. help a sister! tnxx in anticipation of ur info
Re: Urgently Needed: Assistant To Project Manager/Administrative Secretary by ebi2014: 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
Good evening.I hope the application is still open?because i just applied.Awaiting your response.Thank you for the info.
Re: Urgently Needed: Assistant To Project Manager/Administrative Secretary by ritux: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2014
ebi2014: Good evening.I hope the application is still open?because i just applied.Awaiting your response.Thank you for the info.

Yes
Re: Urgently Needed: Assistant To Project Manager/Administrative Secretary by sparklespot2003: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2014
Good Morning, I just submitted as well, hope it is still open?
Re: Urgently Needed: Assistant To Project Manager/Administrative Secretary by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
Do you have a website?
Re: Urgently Needed: Assistant To Project Manager/Administrative Secretary by ritux: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
Teeworld13: Do you have a website?
www.gassim.eu
Re: Urgently Needed: Assistant To Project Manager/Administrative Secretary by tabletgirl: 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hi, its past 4 and i just applied. Will it be attended to?

I type 60wpm

I have Project Management experience and write professionally. Have international clients i write for. Can prove this smiley

Thank you
Re: Urgently Needed: Assistant To Project Manager/Administrative Secretary by tabletgirl: 11:32am On Sep 29, 2014
ritux:
www.gassim.eu

Hi, is the vacancy still open?
Re: Urgently Needed: Assistant To Project Manager/Administrative Secretary by Pweezy(m): 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
male, bt i go still apply... no harm in tryin
Re: Urgently Needed: Assistant To Project Manager/Administrative Secretary by ritux: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
tabletgirl:

Hi, is the vacancy still open?

Yes

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Gotten A Very Nice Job Through Workforce / Nigerian Air Force List Of Successful Candidates For Interview 2015/2016 / Urgent Information About OK Foods Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.