Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? (4241 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). / Thread In Rememberance Of The Great Pagan Ancestors Who Led Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2006
@sista
if that qoute,was actually refered to me,cause your refering to donzman.while i was the one who wrote it.then i aint gonna waste a single time on you,cus its quite uneccessary arguing with some peeps.
Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by Sista(f): 11:57pm On Dec 13, 2006
@Thoniaslim

You are right, I made the correction, that question was for you but I had originally thought it was Donzman who said it, my bad. I fixed the problem
Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by inilibby(f): 2:38am On Jan 27, 2007
Exu, alas, there is much suffering in this world, not because our God wants it that way, but because Satan uses people to cause the suffering.  Satan is unable to perform his atrocities without man (and woman) via applying unholy things in the soul and body of man.  That is why there is personal responsibility for our actions in this world. 
The question that may be posed is this: Why does God not stop all the suffering in the world?   
The answer is this: There is personal choice and responsibility.  Once one has come to know and accept God when He has offered his hand and found you and with daily and constant prayer, then the avenues that satan uses to take you away from God is closed.  Nonetheless, I have come to accept that there are certan things that I will/may not fully know in this physical form.  One has to thus, place all one's trust and hope in God and not question nor second guess Him on some things, so that satan does not come with his army of little men to distract one from God by putting 'negative' thoughts into one's head.
Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by Horus(m): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2009
Before Europeans felt the need to spread Christianity, worldwide, did those who died all suffer the fate of hell

How were these people to know who, or what, God and 'His message' was when they had no access to the Bible or missionaries? 

Again, what do you guys think happened to your ancestors who didn't know Christ?

The Greats Africans Ancestors are the most lucky because they didnt know about the Ghost Jesus who represente Death.
All others are blinded with the blinding light of beliefs (religion which means to bind) a six ether ghost force.
Re-legion, Re means to do again, Legion is a troop of demons. Legion = name of Demon Jesus casted out.
So Relegion is to be re-possessed by a troop or Legion of demons. This is why the world religious' conflict, crime, wars, intolerance etc, etc is in the state it is today. Like in the Legion story with Jesus. The self hate of our own culture, ancestors, language, names etc, etc. This is the Legion story in it truth sence and relevancy or pertinence.
Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by alimat2(f): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2009
@ post

b4 jesus were many prophets lik noah,moses,abraham, etc did u know dat all these prophets preach the 1 true God to the people of then and any body that refuse to accept the message will be saved just as those that entered NOAHS ARK and those that refuse will nt make it on that day but if God wish he can hav mercy on who he wishes.Like wise when jesus came he aslo preach the same message of 1 trueGOD
Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by N101: 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2010
Horus:

The Greats Africans Ancestors are the most lucky because they didnt know about the Ghost Jesus who represente Death.
All others are blinded with the blinding light of beliefs (religion which means to bind) a six ether ghost force.
Re-legion, Re means to do again, Legion is a troop of demons. Legion = name of Demon Jesus casted out.
So Relegion is to be re-possessed by a troop or Legion of demons. This is why the world religious' conflict, crime, wars, intolerance etc, etc is in the state it is today. Like in the Legion story with Jesus. The self hate of our own culture, ancestors, language, names etc, etc. This is the Legion story in it truth sence and relevancy or pertinence.

Your "relegion" diatribe makes no sense.  Islam, Judaism, Sikhism, Hinduism and Jainism are classed as religions but come nowhere near your definition.

The word comes from the latin verb "relegare" or "religare".  I suggest you do your research properly and not allow for delusional definitions to be stated as some kind of fact.
Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by barondavil(m): 1:17am On Jan 26, 2010
it is true that our ancestors have lived long bin before Christ came.it will be comforting to note this bibles hope for them in ACTS 24:15, THERE IS GOING TO BE A RESURRECTION OF BOTH THE RIGHTEOUS AND UNRIGHTEOUS.These unrighteous people are those who were not given the opportunity to come know about GOD and what HE wants them to do.They ll be the chance to learn about GOD AND LATER TESTED TO SEE WHERE THEIR LOYALITY LIES
Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by afiq(m): 5:15am On Jan 26, 2010
Let God be the judge. As Christian we should remember them in our prayer.
Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by poweredcom(m): 11:26am On Jul 10, 2011
I want to further expand on this, there is no heaven or hell,they dont exist at all,every human being that dies will later reincarnate and come back some years to come and keep repeating until the end of time which no man knows ??the earth will be re invented into a paradise and the wicked will be destroyed not eternal fire hell,haba God cant be wicked na abi na we put sin 4 the world ,we came to meet it
Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by sarmy(m): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2011
poweredcom:

I want to further expand on this, there is no heaven or hell,they dont exist at all,every human being that dies will later reincarnate and come back some years to come and keep repeating until the end [/b]of time which no man knows ??the earth will be re invented into a paradise and the wicked will be destroyed not eternal fire hell,haba [b]God cant be wicked na abi na we put sin 4 the world ,we came to meet it

God is not wicked, He's a wise loving father, if humans can recycle products why won't God allow people to reincarnate and make amends, how wound someone spend few yrs on earth and spend a whole eternity in hell, did he create himself?
Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2011
poweredcom:

I want to further expand on this, there is no heaven or hell,they dont exist at all,every human being that dies will later reincarnate and come back some years to come and keep repeating until the end of time which no man knows ??the earth will be re invented into a paradise and the wicked will be destroyed not eternal fire hell,haba God cant be wicked na abi na we put sin 4 the world ,we came to meet it

true. nothings everlasting in this universe of ours. The Sun, the Earth, the Stars. nothing. Our ancestors will have already been reincarnated. if they did good, they will have probably lead a better next life, whereas if they have done bad, their next life will have been worse. its lyk a constant cycle until they climb the ladder of righteousness and are freed from worldly possesions.
Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by Image123(m): 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2011
Why not 'worry' for your own self and life. The evil in today is sufficient for you already. Why the anxiety over people you never knew, saw or met. Make sure you know what happens to you that has heard the gospel, believe it and live a life that's heavenly.
Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2011
Image123:

Why not 'worry' for your own self and life. The evil in today is sufficient for you already. Why the anxiety over people you never knew, saw or met. Make sure you know what happens to you that has heard the gospel, believe it and live a life that's heavenly.

shut the hell up. u r a stain on the memory of ur ancestors. angry angry angry angry
Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by Image123(m): 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2011
The memory? Of who again? Abegi leave story, and live in the present not in some unknown dateless past.
Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:19am On Jul 12, 2011
your christ is soon gnna be dateless past. angry tongue angry
Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by Image123(m): 6:31am On Jul 12, 2011
Dateless past? The whole world revolves around Him, the earth is full of His riches. Remember B.C and A.D. And to remind you that Jesus Christ is Alive forever MORE.
Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:16am On Jul 12, 2011
that is the present. im talking about the future.

havent u heard of neo-religious movements erupting across all Europe they are realising now but tis too late. yet they try. angry
Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by Image123(m): 10:40am On Jul 12, 2011
^
Newsflash
Jesus is the future. He's the One who WAS and IS and IS TO COME, the Almighty.
The everlasting gospel is EVER LASTING.
Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2011
^^ the gospels fit for recycling.
Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by DonShark(m): 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2011
That left for the righteous judge only. We can't judge but him alone.
Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by poweredcom(m): 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2011
that is the present. im talking about the future.

havent u heard of neo-religious movements erupting across all Europe Huh they are realising now but tis too late. yet they try.

TRUTH AFRICAN IS LOST AND BRAINWAHSED LONG AGO WE ARE FOOLS HERE FOLLLOWING RELIGION INSTEAD OF THE FUTURE SCIENCE
Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by OmoTier1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2011
I thought a question bothering on christianity should get a rightful answer from christianity alone and not some dead idols who can't talk, walk nor see?

The answer to this question was rightly answered by a poster! Romans 2 says it all.

@PAGAN 9JA, if your idols, be it African truly lives, why couldn't they resist the wind of the east when GOD sent her to 'roll' over the seas on the advancing armies of pharoh?
Ya god is dead and fallen!
Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by UyiIredia(m): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2011
"To the measure you apprehend God He will reward you."
- Uyi Iredia

some will be up there, some will be down there. God knows those who are His.
Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:34am On Jul 14, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

I thought a question bothering on christianity should get a rightful answer from christianity alone and not some dead idols who can't talk, walk nor see?

The answer to this question was rightly answered by a poster! Romans 2 says it all.

@PAGAN 9JA, if your idols, be it African truly lives, why couldn't they resist the wind of the east when GOD sent her to 'roll' over the seas on the advancing armies of pharoh?
Ya god is dead and fallen!

this is all bigoted brainwashing nonsense spread by your bible. do u have any solid proof as to this actually happening  angry angry angry angry

do i look so s.tupid dat ill believe in any nonsense that my enemy say about me. reason fool.  tongue
poweredcom:

TRUTH AFRICAN IS LOST AND BRAINWAHSED LONG AGO WE ARE FOOLS HERE FOLLLOWING RELIGION INSTEAD OF THE FUTURE SCIENCE

Correction. TRUTH AFRICAN IS LOST AND BRAINWAHSED LONG AGO WE ARE FOOLS HERE FOLLLOWING ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS INSTEAD OF THE FUTURE SCIENCE.

Paganism, animism, nature worship and the sciences are closely related. cool
Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by ITbomb(m): 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2011
just wondering
Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by Amujale(m): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2011
Ones school-of-thought is determined by ones geographical inheritance, there is NO short cut. Its either we face the truth NOW or forever keep our peace.

For days, months and years we have invested all our spirituality into false HOPES and ASPIRATIONS. When common sense dictates that the only TRUE aspiration is one that which can actually be achieved in its entirety.

There is so much to learn about ourselves and surroundings yet we are being taught NOT to think; what kind of psychology beats continuity.

We dont need to be saved by anyone or anything because God has already given that to us countless times and i dont see that stopping anytime soon.

We dont need to repent because We are NOT a guilty people.

We are NOT waiting for a white or tanned man to come an eliviate US from suffering because thats just NONSENSICAL if a white or tanned man was going to descend from the skies to eliviate anyone, the first people on the list would be those that look like HIM. Its not discrimination, its common sense.

We dont need to face anywhere during petition but our immediate solvable problems.

We dont need salvation because we were saved the day we were allowed into the world

All the ethics and moral philosophy we need to navigate the planet Earth is already present in our OWN psychology.

Our ancestors, heroes and saviours deserve nothing more than the best reception.

What is the point in living for somebody elses GOAL.

There is so much work to be done, and yet little effort awarded to a course.

Let us invoke the spirit of OUR ancestors, in everything that we partake, We need to operate as if our world has been stolen and we AIM to re-take it.

We have to snap out of this daze that we are in, it is us; we are the LIGHT of OUR world nobody else.

Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by Vainglory: 9:56am On Dec 17, 2014
I can only laugh at some of the posts here. Indeed man has created God in his own image.
Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by Weah96: 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
Africans being judged by white people, here and after death. I reject it on principle, until my dying day. Are there no African Gods in the universe? God sent his son down to earth disguised as a Caucasian male? F.ck all of you who believe this propaganda. Joseph Goebbels himself couldn't design a better one.

1 Like

Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by Rapmoney(m): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
joftech:
Those that did good will definately make heaven. Before Jesus came Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Elijah, and all others made it to heaven so what stops our people here from getting there.

How did you know the people you mentioned are in heaven? Where is heaven located? So you still believe the fairy tale that some day, people will ascend to somewhere called 'heaven?'
Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
The most painful of it is u would hav lost everything to it b4 u got to know that there is no jesus but the one that play ball. when pope has just woken up from the slumer now is wearing jeans &hanging around with babes wakeup quickly
Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
hotangel2:
Ohh people people!

I am actually blank right now. But i just wanna ask oo.

You mean those people, that even worshipped babalawo back then will go to heaven because they didnt know wat christianity was?

Dunce. Nobody ''worshipped babalawo''. Olodo rabata. Just go back to the kitchen where you belong.
Re: What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
Christino:
They are going straight to hell

"No one cometh unto the father except by me!"

You have a mental problem. You need psychiatric treatment. Stupi.d dunce.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 - 20 Questions From Huxley In The Huxley-Noetic Marathon / / How To Attract Money With Sugar, Rice, And Salt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.