Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:30 PM

How To Retrieve Pix From Scratched Disk - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Retrieve Pix From Scratched Disk (560 Views)

Transfer Contacts Pix From One Phone (iphone) To Another (samsung) / How To Retrieve Your Facebook Login Password Instantly / Fix Your Scratched Disc - Protective Disc Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Pix From Scratched Disk by adab86(m): 7:19am On Sep 22, 2014
I burn some weeding pictures on DVD last year, because of miss used of the disk the face got scratched. Now if I insert the disk in my compute system it loads for long and can't view or retrieve the pictures and I need all the pictures so urgent cos the owner requested for it.

Pls NL anybody that knows the trick on how to get back material from scratching disk should tell me. Thanks alot
Re: How To Retrieve Pix From Scratched Disk by gebony(m): 4:02am On Sep 24, 2014

Download Isobuster, its among the surest recovery tool.

for more assistance:
http://www.scamfender.com/p/about-us.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Facebook 'likes' Predict Your Personality / 24 People Will Take A One Way Trip To Mars / United Nations Warns Of Serious Water Shortages Within 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.